NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I falsely raised everyones hopes a few months back saying Europe were getting the coloured charging cradles on the Stars Catalogue... damn DigitalSpy talking shit! :nono:

Anyway... they're finally here! :D

Go go go!

1533918_779218562107956_15603246_n.png

Sites dead.

Tried grabbing a white one for my Japanese unit and getting blank pages. :/

Edit: Order failed :(

Edit2: Seems to have taken my stars. Order shows in my account now it finally loaded, no confirmation email though. Can't remember if your meant to get one.

Edited by Ike

Coloured 3DS XL cradles are on the catalogue now for 4500 stars.

Arhhhh the stupid Nintendo website not working

Sites dead.

Tried grabbing a white one for my Japanese unit and getting blank pages. :/

Edit: Order failed :(

Edit2: Seems to have taken my stars. Order shows in my account now it finally loaded, no confirmation email though. Can't remember if your meant to get one.

Yeah you should do

Nintendo are mean puting it as 4500 I want a yellow one but I haven't got a lot of stars

Anyone else think it's a bit outrageous their star value amounts to 18 games?

Anyone else think it's a bit outrageous their star value amounts to 18 games?

Yeah, someone on Gaf just did a comparison to what the US has to pay in coins ( their catalogue currency ) and we are get screwed over.

It's crap really. I know you can't really complain about something for free. But with Disney rewards, if you buy about 5 Blu-rays you would have enough points for a new one.

I don't have enough :( But that's one thing I miss about my original DS, I loved just plonking it on that thing to charge. Do they even sell XL cradles?

It's crap, i mean the US and Japanese get better stuff than us EU gamers and at better prices as well. I mean, how many stationary notepads do we want?. The way the cradles are priced, it's cheaper to buy a tin of paint and paint the existing cradle the colour you want.

I mean, 18 games priced at £30 each equates to just over £500 for a cradle which matches the colour of your 3DS (XL or not).

I don't have enough :( But that's one thing I miss about my original DS, I loved just plonking it on that thing to charge. Do they even sell XL cradles?

yeah but they're £20

I am 3000 stars short of a cradle, they'll probably be sold out by the time I have enough :(

I feel your pain f00had.

We can chip in together and share one! :yay:

Oh wait that wouldn't work... :shakehead

:laughing:

I must use up my codes before they expire. I bet a lot already are expired. It's too long between good products on the stars catalogue and I bet these cradles are gone already and won't be coming back. I must have at least 6,000 - 8,000 but like I said I'm praying they're not expired

Edited by Wii

yeah but they're £20

I am 3000 stars short of a cradle, they'll probably be sold out by the time I have enough :(

I'd rather spend £20 on one than use up 18x worth of games for a bit of plastic. Then wait for something actually worth that number of stars.

I've 2 Wii Sports codes. Anybody want to do a swap? I imagine everyone has this game :(

They should just sell the cradles in their online store, or both then we can choose.

Still no email, hope the fact it shows in my account means it's OK.

Again Nintendo never fails to amaze me with the tat they make available in the stars catalogue.

Yeah maybe we all ought to be grateful they give away free stuff at all but surely there is a better way rewarding loyal customers than crappy bric brac.

Why cant we have eshop vouchers? Chuff it next time something decent goes on there i'm going to nab it and let some fool on ebay buy it off me for 80 quid.

Filling in the survey for every game is a pain in the hole. I'm tempted now to just click anything to fly through them. I've 1,000s of points have gone to waste. Should have just kept them instead of letting them expire. I've never got anything better than a 1,000 Nintendo points card.

holy hell 4500 stars for the charging cradle? does it come with the power cord too for that?

I've gotten far better things than that less stars....might get one on ebay if they drop in price because i'm not wasting stars

I mean, 18 games priced at £30 each equates to just over £500 for a cradle which matches the colour of your 3DS (XL or not).

Lol, this comparison suggests that £500 didn't also get you 18 games ;)

It's not great value, but you're not meant to buy the games to get the rewards, you meant to get the rewards if you bought the games. Point being, the item is still essentially free.

I think I would dip my cradle in paint rather than pay that many stars. :p

Worst thing ever when they made them expire.

Edited by Sheikah

Lol, this comparison suggests that £500 didn't also get you 18 games ;)

It's not great value, but you're not meant to buy the games to get the rewards, you meant to get the rewards if you bought the games. Point being, the item is still essentially free.

That is indeed true, still the price could be a tad cheaper. Or better still, allow people to transact in real currency and use existing stars to offset a discount on the price.

4500 is a bit much. Especially when the plain black one PLUS the AC adaptor is only £20.

I only noticed today that I had forgotten to link my Wii U eshop account with Club Nintendo. Does anyone know if I can still get stars from all the games I've bought from the eshop before I registered?

Many people have tried but none have succeeded because Nintendo are jerks about it.

Yeah they won't do it, they can see your purchases, they can see you have a club nintendo account, but you didn't link them so no dice with nintendo, they have stupidly rigid rules to stop you scamming them....even if they can see/prove you aren't