Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UBISOFT's Wii Games

Dante

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn , I don't sign in for a few days and the first thing I stumble on is this BS idea.

he noted that games published for the Wii made up only 10 percent of Ubisoft's sales last year

Is it any wonder , when they attempt to plan on releasing crap like this , and their previous efforts.

Try releasing a decent game once in a while and I sure that 10% will soon improve , seems logical to me.

They're french, it was to be expected.

Hey!! Don't put me on the same level as those dickheads, you cod eater!

For your information, some french are not dumb (but just a few)!

Now, now. No need to turn this into an international conflict. :heh:

Well, when seeing "games" like these, I can't help but to do the proverbial

[ATTACH]2069[/ATTACH]

Afterwards, I just move on with my life.

I found out why Ubisoft is doing this. They want us to burn our eyes so we don't see this filth, then 3 months later once we're mentally stable, somehow, we'll play one of their games and not realise it. Thus their goal is achieved.

It's all so obvious now.

Now, now. No need to turn this into an international conflict. :heh:

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously. :heh:

TBH, most of Hellfire posts makes me want to have his babiez to freeze them later. Hope they are better than Ubisoft ones.

From 1up.com - 11/07/2007

In an investment meeting reported by Next Generation, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot stated the company currently has 400-500 people dedicated to development on the Wii platform, and believes that they will achieve "Nintendo-like quality" on the Wii next year

Way to go Ubisoft - Nintendo like quality - my arse!

do-not-want-dog.jpg

This game looks amazing. So many potential hours of non-stop fun. I can see the headlines now:

"Ubisoft's Babiez Party teachez teenagerz how to look after babiez!"

Quote - "I had four babiez and didn't know what to do with them. Then a friend lent me this game and now I know I've just won mother of the year."

I'll kill some "babiez", then when they put me in prison, I'll tell the press Ubisoft made me do it.. That'll get their attention.

They could make up for it though, by making Red Stell bloody fantastic and / or releasing the new Prince of Persia (if technically possible).

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously. :heh:

TBH, most of Hellfire posts makes me want to have his babiez to freeze them later. Hope they are better than Ubisoft ones.

My babies are 100 % guaranteed to be fucking awesome! The freezing part might be a problem though. Specially with french genes mixed together.

right, right, pics, let's see...

angrypanda.jpg

Made this one for this joyous ocasion:

babiez-star-trek.gif

whytheburningcc3.jpg

It really does make you wonder what idiots would actually buy this game.

The Wii isn't exclusivly owned by 7-14 year old females...

I quite honestly can't even imagine 7-14 year old females wanting to play this.

My babies are 100 % guaranteed to be fucking awesome! The freezing part might be a problem though. Specially with french genes mixed together.

right, right, pics, let's see...

angrypanda.jpg

Made this one for this joyous ocasion:

babiez-star-trek.gif

That post is made of pure win, first the Panda chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and then the gif. Top class. :bowdown: