NEurope
Dante

UBISOFT's Wii Games

The famous babysitting academy will provide immediate fun to all family members, thanks to short gameplay sessions.

BABIES PARTY proposes a variety of 30 mini-games that can be played head-to-head or cooperatively among your family or with your friends. Live a great adventure if you play alone or have fun with your friends, up to 4 players.

Wii Remote™ gestures are intuitive, making the game easy to pick up and play.

You will just have to play indoor & outdoor mini-games following the typical day of a baby and his/her baby-sitter, and prove that you are the best babysitter, alone or with your friends.

Key Features

• More than 30 babies mini-games:

Enjoy exciting and diverse games inspired by babies daily life:

 Take care of them…

 Help them progress with memory games, puzzles, coloring and cutting up activities…

 Entertain them through hilarious mini-games

• Solo or multiplayer modes for every desire:

Choose which character you want to embody:

 As a baby sitter, you’ll have to take care alone of these adorable little monsters!

 As a baby, you can play up to 4 players with your friends, and do what was always forbidden.

• Wiimote based easy gameplay allows immediate fun:

Thanks to intuitive motions and use of the Wii Balance Board, the game is easy to pick-up and play. You will be able to enjoy instantaneously any game.

• A great story to live:

Choose the families you want to baby sit for and go to your neighbours’ houses investigate.

As a member of a babysitting academy, you will have to do your best to be graduate and to become the best Babysitter.

• Many unlockables:

Unlock a huge range of more than 50 cute and funny outfits and customize all the babies you take care of. YAY!

Consumer benefits

 More than 30 diverse mini-games to enjoy immediate fun.

 Share familial moments by going through the thrill and joy a babysitter can have.

 Challenge your friends to be a most ‘irritating’ baby than you.

 Do everything you have always dreamt to in your childhood.

 Make your baby the most beautiful & skilful one of the whole Academy!

Screens

5myh6a.jpg

qrn9tu.jpg

120kunn.jpg

Product Specifications:

Publisher: UBISOFT

Developer: Visual Impact

Ship Date: Fall 2008

Platform: Wii

Category: Party Game

Rating: PEGI 3+ (TBC)

Its Imagine: Babies on Wii!

ce98fadec40a227b2a9aec16292e8f68.gif

From North American president Laurent Detoc interview:

He acknowledged the Wii in particular has been difficult for Ubisoft to find success with. Pointing to the console's generous sales, he noted that games published for the Wii made up only 10 percent of Ubisoft's sales last year, and added that the company will need to work harder to create games that will "sell as well as Nintendo's own Wii titles."

He acknowledged the Wii in particular has been difficult for Ubisoft to find success with. Pointing to the console's generous sales, he noted that games published for the Wii made up only 10 percent of Ubisoft's sales last year, and added that the company will need to work harder to create games that will "sell as well as Nintendo's own Wii titles."

Ok, they ARE taking the piss.

This crap is them "working harder" :blank:

My god, i'd hate to see what they could shovel out if they didn't try.

"Imagine: Snail Racing on Wii"

Shit like this is why I've lost faith in the Wii.

This is ubisoft, if you've lost faith in a console just because of shit like this and not looking at all the good games on the console. You don't deserve to call yourself a gamer.

Anyway. Nintendo should just not license this. But I guess someone needs to make this kind of game so the AVGN will have something to do in 20 years.

Go to hell Ubisoft. I supported you at first with RRR and Red Steel and gave you a chance, all you've done is kick us in the stones.

OH God! :shakehead

This hurts my eyes!

You could used this for Ubisoft CB.

24o6alk.gif

You could used this for Ubisoft CB.

24o6alk.gif

Haha! That's great! ^__________^

Thanks Dante!

See Ubisoft. even Haruhi hates you! :p

Hmmm...

I hope the designers of the game secretly decide to make a bonusgame where you blow the Ubi-bosses brains out... an another one where you give the babies a swirlie.

(Yes, I am one sick son of a bitch:awesome: )

So, HD consoles get titles like BG&E2 and Wii gets....Imagine Babyz Party.

This is why I need to get a PS3 soon, I love my Wii. Seriously, I really do and generally it is a damn fine platform. But, I need a next-gen system badly.

PS3, 360 and Wii are THIS GEN actually :p. Luckily I have a 360 myself.

So much for them aiming for "Nintendo like quality" more like low grade crap which is much worse than shovelware and even EA's PS2 ports.

If Red Steel 2 sucks in any way including in controls which EA has already raised the bar with Medal of Heroes 2 for FPS controls on the Wii, then they have lost the plot in terms of developing GOOD quality titles for the Wii.

Okay, let me put it this way. I need to buy a system in where all of the major publishers are releasing their top AAA products on, despite the fact the Wii is the undisputed market leader (360 or PS3). :P

.sweet jesus who the hell is this game appealing to? lol i was once slated at the beginning of wii lifetime for saying ubisoft suck balls but i now i think everyone thinks it.

They're french, it was to be expected.

Awesome quote, simply awesome.

So the 360/PS3 is getting BG&E2, GRAW 3, Tom Clancys HAWX and Splinter Cell and the Wii is getting a baby sitting sim??!!!

Nintendo really need to do something about the amount of turd that is coming from 3rd parties. Sure the 3rd party support was lacking during the N64 era and to a certain extent the Cube era but the Wii is now the market leader and this is how the Nintendo fans get treated. Its times like this that being a multiconsole owner is clearly the way forward.

*raises finger at Ubisoft but still looks forward to their other consoles offerings*

You guys do realise this isn't a required purchase right? If you don't like the game no-one is forcing you to buy it. Publishers only make what the userbase is buying so vote with your wallets.

No doubt this will actually sell rather well and we can probably expect a sequel and more "*Something* Party" games in the future.

You guys do realise this isn't a required purchase right? If you don't like the game no-one is forcing you to buy it. Publishers only make what the userbase is buying so vote with your wallets.

No doubt this will actually sell rather well and we can probably expect a sequel and more "*Something* Party" games in the future.

Yeah we know we dont have to buy it but the fact the Ubi has people working on a game like this rather than something decent is a slap in the face.

Looking forward to this. I've preordered it already. From an import site to get it quicker. Paid double the street price too. For the Limited Edition Boxset. Which includes eight used nappies. Yes.

They're french, it was to be expected.

Hey!! Don't put me on the same level as those dickheads, you cod eater!

For your information, some french are not dumb (but just a few)!

Anyway, Ubisoft need to be send in hell where they will have to play the games they release on Wii and DS for eternity while being slapped by a giant Miyamoto Mii!

It really does make you wonder what idiots would actually buy this game.

The Wii isn't exclusivly owned by 7-14 year old females...