N-Europe

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Love has been renewed for a fifth season :D

BigLoveSeason4.jpg

Which I was kind of expecting as its one of HBO's biggest shows but its always nice to get confirmation.

Always weird though when a show gets renewed so early on (just aired its 4th episode of this season) as there's no question/worry it may not get picked up unlike most shows.

Ok, well educated guess then as it was on BBC4 last night.

If you're starting from the start then, well, no excuse is there? :heh:

Haha, I was being a smart arse anyway :p

I was thinking it was like some sort of American heartbeat set in the inner city :heh:

• 2 weeks later...
Veronica_mars.jpg

Season 2

Overall it was...good. My biggest problem is that for a series that is gaggingly a character study, it tends to lack depth of conversation when you really want it. The finale of season 2 being the most obvious example.

8/10

• 2 weeks later...

Tron: The TV Series

33529227_694d69448d.jpg

The plans have been put into motion for a computer animated television series that could conceivably be up by late 2011/early 2012. This would be something of a placeholder to keep the fans interest still peaked in between this first film and the next one.

And also:

If all goes according to plan you could see this as the first in a trilogy of films that start with the word "Tron" and end somewhere else... Legacy is only the beginning. There are preliminary plans to milk this into a franchise of "Pirate" proportions. And the buzz from it so far is very good.

Source: http://blueskydisney.blogspot.com/2010/03/electronic-chatter.html

Words can not describe how excited I am for 2012 when I presume everyone will have gotten bored of it and it'll die.

Its okay, but it annoys the fuck out of me people think its good television. :heh:

If you're enjoying watching it, then who's to say it isn't good television? Considering how many people seem to love it, it must be doing something right surely?

That spaced clip... Why change the names? Why keep the script exactly the same? Why attempt to replicate the same camera angles then... just fucking ignore it?

I'm actually genuinely torn. They could do well with it, with the characters... but they are just dessicating the corpse of a great TV show.