N-Europe

MadWorld

marcel

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My HMV order has shipped this morning. Fuck, yeah, bitches!

Fuuuck! Hopefully, so did mine!

I got my copy 6 days ago.

Man, I'd be willing the trade my free health care for an earlier release date!

is the game just ass good as it looks on the video?

i want it but i will wait what others say first

I believe there's lot of reviews online right now, if you want something from us, you'll have to wait a bit longer. Not that I believe the reaction will be any different.

Mine is being "picked and packed"

Same status here. Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars is already winging its way to me, so we shall see which one gets here first. :heh:

Can any one give me a link to any web store that sells the soundtrack? Didn't see it at HMV, Ebay or Amazon.

I'm loving the game and the soundtrack is amazing.

At the moment it's just a preorder bonus at HMV, unfortunately.

I would have this ordered if the T-Shirt was still available :hmm: ..but even at Amazon's price I may as well wait now for the price to drop as I'm not gonna be able to enjoy it til University is over anyway!

As for GTA, I got an email this morning at 8.33am to say it had been posted!

Do you get it if you preorder it online?

David's ordered his copy online from HMV, he should give you some input when he sees the thread.

The HMV pre-order bonus was indeed the CD soundtrack. I can't guarantee it since i've not been to my local HMV, but perhaps a preorder in-store may entitle you to the soundtrack too. They've now removed the bonus from the website though.

Just seen this over at GoNintendo. Awesome :heh:

I mark this rumor because I haven’t heard the clip for myself, but I hope someone captures it soon!

If you’ve been playing MadWorld, there’s no doubt that you’ve been laughing your ass off at the commentary in the game. Some of the things that Greg Proops and John DiMaggio say are priceless. Apparently, they even threw out a barb at SEGA, but I’ve yet to hear it myself. Check out the supposed comments below.

Announcer 1: “Wow, SEGA put a lot of effort into this game!â€

Announcer 2: “Not that the last Sonic game is any frame of reference. F@$%ersâ€