Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

Hmm...

So turns out Knox is the Haitians brother, pfft... whatever!

Is that just so we can have a good Haitian and a bad Haitian! Anyways surely the Haitian can just take Knox's powers away, so what did he mean he once managed to defeat him?

What!

So two dark skined people with a goatee look the same person to you. :p

Knox

Knox2.jpg

Baron

Samedi_In_Jungle.jpg

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!

So two dark skined people look the same person to you.

Knox

Knox2.jpg

Baron

Samedi_In_Jungle.jpg

Oh that guy's his brother. Fair enough. I thought it was Knox because he said, 'the guy from Level 5' and something about inpenitrable skin and fear. So I thought inpenitrable... Fort Knox... where he got his name from, and using fear... etc... but just watched it back and misheard.

Anyways that's really beside the point. It's getting really stupid!

But they looked rather different :heh:

This has opened up a few weird questions. Why didn't they take Claire somewhere safer instead of a house with more protection and why did the eclipses they had before not block their powers? I'm sure there will be an answer at somepoint for the latter since it's such an obvious question.

All the other eclipses we've seen haven't drained powers, and that would mean no eclipses during Adams life drained powers or he would of died I pressume, since when Arthur took his ability he insta-died.

This has opened up a few weird questions. Why didn't they take Claire somewhere safer instead of a house with more protection and why did the eclipses they had before not block their powers? I'm sure there will be an answer at somepoint for the latter since it's such an obvious question.

All the other eclipses we've seen haven't drained powers, and that would mean no eclipses during Adams life drained powers or he would of died I pressume, since when Arthur took his ability he insta-died.

I asked them same questions a couple of posts back, but you're right, it's just more Heroes crap that makes no sense even in the slightest!

Some of the questions raised by ep 10 are pretty weird when you think about consistency etc...but twas still a good action packed ep i thought

Pretty much the Heroes formula these days. Ignore all other episodes, come up with a cool idea, implement it, move on. Rinse, repeat.

Still, it's a good bit of mindless entertainment :hmm:

I dunno, I'm liking this season so far. True that a few things made no sense whatsoever but I still think it's great. I'm probably the only one here whose liking the whole Angela's army vs Arthur's army (the whole good vs evil thing).

I must say, I love this season so far. I loved Season One, not so much Season Two but Season Three has the potential to become one heck of a fantastic season if directed correctly.

The army thing is fine, with ando/hiro/mohinda stuck in the middle, mind you, what happened to mia? She was meant to have a greater plot =[

The issue with the army thing is all the minor deaths that have happened, to quote matt "theres no one here" the company were meant to be all powerful, and be everywhere, now theres what, 7 people to their name?

I was intrigued by Arthur not taking away Hiro's power (watched episode 9 last night I think that's what number it was). I believe I know why he did as such but I'm not sure if it's right. Perhaps Arthur didn't see any threat in Hiro having his power so just washed his brain.

Was quite tempted to watch Eclipse last night on BBC3 but decided not to. Trying to stick to the one episode a week thing. Wish I had though.

I like Elle+Sylar because unlike Elle+Petter, it hasn't been done a million times before. It's unique. It's got a very "Natural Born Killers" vibe to it. Which, imo, rocks the house. Elle, The Haitian and Sylar are the only characters actually worthwhile (a.k.a. not cardboard) in the whole show... and I quite like this rationally "rogue" side of Sylar.

Oh, and Noah's awesome too. It's just a shame that he always does the same things over and over.

Have I ever mentioned Peter is probably the worst character in the whole show?

Hmm...

So turns out Knox is the Haitians brother, pfft... whatever!

Is that just so we can have a good Haitian and a bad Haitian! Anyways surely the Haitian can just take Knox's powers away, so what did he mean he once managed to defeat him?

Yeah sure Angela and Noah, taking Claire to an everyday house and not even locking the doors properly was the best choice!! better than locking her in a company cell anyday... not!

And how come last time there was an eclipse the people who already had powers [previous generation] didn't loose their powers then? They can't have done or else Angela etc... would have known what to expect from the eclipse!

Oh and now that no-one has powers, why doesn't Angela just round everyone up on her side and just go and shoot Arthur!! no-one ever think of that?!... just like they never use the Haitian when they could!

Sylar is BORING!!

And Peter better get his powers back as soon as the eclipse has passed

I think the gang of dudes with guns might be part of the reason the Haitian struggles to defeat his brother.

A more pressing matter for me is how Hiro knows about Greek Oracles and Alexandria at age 10.

and why did the eclipses they had before not block their powers? I'm sure there will be an answer at somepoint for the latter since it's such an obvious question.

I believe it may be to do with artificial powers being activated/taken away by the eclipse. Possibly...

Who's to say his aren't artificial? He absorbs other people's, and theirs seem to be artificial.

Some of the characters have natural powers, others were given them artificially.

e.g. Peter and Sylars are natural, Nathan's DNA didn't contain the genetic code so he was given a power artificially by Arthur and Angella.

Yeah I agree with you there, though Ando's power has the colour for it :heh:

I'm hoping Peter gets his powers back in the next episode since...

Peter and the Haition need to save Nathan and in the promo for the next episode you see Peter with a gun shooting after finding Nathan, so i'm hoping Peter absorbs the Haitions brothers powers to let them get away etc.

If that's the end of Elle then Heroes as once again dropped to another low! First Adam, then Maurry, now Elle! Seriously are they just gonna get rid of ALL the good characters!

Nathan is once again an absolute dick! could his character be any more repetitive and boring! He just talked of envying Peters free spirit and then goes off to conform to his fathers way of thinking!

The scene with Hiro jumping in and out of the Bennett house was the only part I really enjoyed of this episode! I'm just getting fed up with how wrong the show's going!

Im gonna put my reply in spoiler tag just incase

I hope Elle is still alive but they were already far on their way to ruining her character.

I liked her when she would flirt electrically with Peter, I liked her when you could see the issues with her dad coming through, I liked her when she started that weird friendship with Claire.

Then of couse she gets thrown together with Sylar and her character just becomes stupid.

Plus why did HRG have them in his sights while they were kissing but wait until they had sex to take the shot???

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!