N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't very eager. I just pointed out that it's pointless playing if you aren't going to post. The same rule applies to Strider, Haggis, Wildo, Mcoy, and others who haven't posted.

Hang on a sec I have been posting, not a huge amount I admit but surely enough.

I wasn't very eager. I just pointed out that it's pointless playing if you aren't going to post. The same rule applies to Strider, Haggis, Wildo, Mcoy, and others who haven't posted. He was just a dead weight (also, he won one of my games by not actually doing anything, so I felt it was just desserts).

I know. You started voting for him even before you joined. I was as eager as you. But seriously, if I was a mafioso with Thunderer as a partner, I would sacrifice him easily, too.

And as for not having found and evil player, I'm thinking that that ties into your second point:

I think I'm a naive cop, which is a pretty big limitation in itself.

I've seen in games before naive cops "straightening themselves" when the true cop dies, so perhaps I'll still be of some use to the town.

Now, see, you're claiming that you might be a naive cop (which I assume is a cop that thinks everyone is innocent).

Perfect justification for a mafioso that has already earned the town's trust. Now, no one should blame you for not finding evil people. At least not until the real investigator(s) dies. Still, meanwhile, you would be manipulating the townies, tricking everyone into thinking you're a guaranteed goodie...When you were the only mafioso left, no one would lynch you.

...Okay, that's crossing the limits of paranoia, but still...

*sigh*

Did I already vote for Strider? Change Vote: Strider

Heh, chair was right, these kind of games can get really paranoid. :heh:

BTW, I'm now also suspicious of Nintendohnut.

Man I don't know what to do, I don't just want to be a sheep and follow everybody else but I also want to see this day progress. If no other info presents itself then I can see it being sheep time. Anybody??

*sighs* maybe I should just stop talking, I'm getting a bad case of Maase-itis, talking so much that people suspect you.

Why do you suspect me Jonnas? I'm agreeing with you on the chairdriver thing!

Actually, I was suspicious of you ever since Esequiel died. I just thought it was TOO obvious it was a failed attempt. Think nothing of it. It's no big deal.

A majority vote has been reached. Day 6 is over.

---

The town decided lynching people who rarely turned up to the meetings would be a wise move. They advanced upon Strider's house where he was very concentrated on his running machine. So this is what he'd been doing all this time!

The town hastily constructed a rather large poking device and proceeded to poke it through the window towards the running machine controls. With careful aim, the rest of the town managed to change the setting from "Easy Stride" to "Hellbound Dash" with ease, and Strider flew off of his machine instantly, and crashed in to his trophy cabinet with a great deal of spectacularnessism. He got up without a scratch, and yelled "I'm okay everyone! :D" before his house inexplicably collapsed on top of him.

Strider is dead. He was good.

---

Night 6 begins now! PM! Etcetera!

A majority vote has been reached. Day 6 is over.

---

The town decided lynching people who rarely turned up to the meetings would be a wise move. They advanced upon Strider's house where he was very concentrated on his running machine. So this is what he'd been doing all this time!

The town hastily constructed a rather large poking device and proceeded to poke it through the window towards the running machine controls. With careful aim, the rest of the town managed to change the setting from "Easy Stride" to "Hellbound Dash" with ease, and Strider flew off of his machine instantly, and crashed in to his trophy cabinet with a great deal of spectacularnessism. He got up without a scratch, and yelled "I'm okay everyone! :D" before his house inexplicably collapsed on top of him.

Strider is dead. He was good.

---

Night 6 begins now! PM! Etcetera!

You obviously don't know him very well.

Night 6 is over.

---

God was pleased, everyone was either sleeping or doing their jobs like they were supposed to. He humped the air in celebration.

---

The Mafia woke up early once more, and one person was sent along to commence the attack. Along the road they found several drunken youths just hanging out taking stupid pictures, and looking bemused in pink walled bus stops, and by sheer luck, one of them was the target.

The man from the Mafia advanced upon the target.

"Here's a caption for you, 'Why is it that the Mafia decided I was to die tonight?'"

With that, the hit man drew out a camera so large that the entire group couldn't resist. They lined up for a shot, for some reason disregarding the previous quip about death, and had their photo taken.

Only, the camera was so big that the flash completely blinded every member of the group, and as a result the target fell in to the road unable to see, only to have a resident riding his horse for an early morning stroll have his horse step on his head, obliterating it completely.

Domjcg is dead. He was good.

It then rained. A lot. The rest of the group managed to make their way home safely and the rain washed away the scene of the death.

---

23 players remain. 12 is a majority.

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

chairdriver

Cube

darksnowman

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven