N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all means lynch me today, it would be madness to let a mafioso get away for a day to contribute to yet another night killing.

And regarding Coolness Bears, I think you'll believe me by the end of the day phase.

EDIT: I also call bull on Cube's limitation.

I knew I wouldn't be able to save myself for the day. So here's my story. I am a mafioso.

Vote: Tellyn (to make the day phase quicker)

I've been contributing and communicating with my fellow comrades since the beginning and very regularly. This is why it came as such a massive disappointment to me when we decided to weed out one of our own kind and create a fake investigator to ensure our survival until the end of the game. That would be Coolness Bears.

Why the hell am I revealing a team mate? Because I'm so pissed off that I was chosen to martyr myself for the greater good. I've been making key decisions in bringing down you townies, whilst Coolness Bears hasn't been participating at all. He was just seen as the right choice when yesterday's write up stated that someone forgetful had forgotten to investigate (fitting Coolness' persona perfectly).

Grassing on the forgetful mafioso isn't a problem, there's enough of us left to take each and every last one of you down. Enjoy the rest of the game.

OBJECTION!!!

Your pretty good at lying Tellyn but obviously not good enough, it's a fair effort i'll give you that but it's so obviously fake. That is why i weasled you out as part of the mafia as i saw it clearly in the way you were playing the game.

I can understand this is your last desperate attempt to take my credibility down but i most definately not part of the mafia and i have never talked with you EVER!! :D

Anyway if they investigate me tonight they'll find I'm telling the truth and it would be a waste. I have nothing to hide so I don't mind if you do!

Jamba the reason it looks like odd timing is i got Pm'd by Dyson saying contribute or die! (as i had forgotten)

I can tell you I invesigated DomJcq and he is Good :grin:

I can't do it. Hopefully Chairdriver doesn't have the same disadvantage as me.

If Coolness Bears has the same disadvantage (please don't vote until we've sorted this out) then he should tell us now (I haven't mentioned my disadvantage and it hasn't been a problem yet).

So Coolness: Can you give some more specific information about your power. And advantages/disadvantages or things that will affect your power?

I do have a disadvantage and it involves doctors! is yours the same? ^_____^

I knew I wouldn't be able to save myself for the day. So here's my story. I am a mafioso.

Vote: Tellyn (to make the day phase quicker)

I've been contributing and communicating with my fellow comrades since the beginning and very regularly. This is why it came as such a massive disappointment to me when we decided to weed out one of our own kind and create a fake investigator to ensure our survival until the end of the game. That would be Coolness Bears.

Why the hell am I revealing a team mate? Because I'm so pissed off that I was chosen to martyr myself for the greater good. I've been making key decisions in bringing down you townies, whilst Coolness Bears hasn't been participating at all. He was just seen as the right choice when yesterday's write up stated that someone forgetful had forgotten to investigate (fitting Coolness' persona perfectly).

Grassing on the forgetful mafioso isn't a problem, there's enough of us left to take each and every last one of you down. Enjoy the rest of the game.

lol.

i c wut u did thar.

OBJECTION!!!

Your pretty good at lying Tellyn but obviously not good enough, it's a fair effort i'll give you that but it's so obviously fake. That is why i weasled you out as part of the mafia as i saw it clearly in the way you were playing the game.

I can understand this is your last desperate attempt to take my credibility down but i most definately not part of the mafia and i have never talked with you EVER!! :D

Anyway if they investigate me tonight they'll find I'm telling the truth and it would be a waste. I have nothing to hide so I don't mind if you do!

Jamba the reason it looks like odd timing is i got Pm'd by Dyson saying contribute or die! (as i had forgotten)

I can tell you I invesigated DomJcq and he is Good :grin:

I do have a disadvantage and it involves doctors! is yours the same? ^_____^

The only reason you haven't talked to me is because you never took part in mafia discussions until Dyson threatened to kill you after we complained about it. And I wouldn't call it a desperate attempt, I'd call it you being ratted out and trying the very hardest you've ever tried to stay alive in a mafia game.

Thanks for the compliment about my lying, it tends to be quite convincing when I'm telling the truth.

Interesting disadvantage too since part of your story involved finding a doctor.

I can tell you I invesigated DomJcq and he is Good

Well that's just great considering that Cube's already said that.

If I go to collect information from the same player as a doctor then that night I don't get any information!

Wow. That's convenient. It means that while someone's protecting you that you can't be investigated and as you seem to be vaguely credible then you will get protected for sure.

I'm trusting you with the vote and obviously Tellyn is mafia but I keeping an eye on you. Knowing who the investigators are really is very important in this game.

Wow. That's convenient. It means that while someone's protecting you that you can't be investigated and as you seem to be vaguely credible then you will get protected for sure.

It's not convenient. It's true.

Him and Cube could both be mafia.

I missed where cube was outed as good so if somebody could link me.

You have a point there, but tellyn, who has claimed to be in mafia (we should kill him because of that...right?) has only mentioned Coolness bears, and never mentioned cube at all. Cube's already come out and said he's what he is and has investigated good people. Do you not think it's odd that we've had (by your theory) three people outed as mafia in one day?

I think theres only one, and thats tellyn

And so the conspiracy begins to unravel.

You have a point there, but tellyn, who has claimed to be in mafia (we should kill him because of that...right?) has only mentioned Coolness bears, and never mentioned cube at all. Cube's already come out and said he's what he is and has investigated good people. Do you not think it's odd that we've had (by your theory) three people outed as mafia in one day?

I think theres only one, and thats tellyn

Yes it's quite likely that Tellyn is bullshitting but there's a possibility that it's true.

Has Cube actually investigated any bad members?

Vote : Tellyn

I don't have a limitation.... (although I'm starting to think I'm a naiive cop or something, because I'm only getting info that people are town, and to have three normal cops would be pretty unbalanced)

I found out MadDog is good last night.

The following people (in bold) I've found out are town, perhaps you could add to the list Cube and CB?

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears - cop

Cube - cop

darksnowman

Domjcg

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven - town

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase - town

Maddog - town

MoogleViper

mr-paul

nightwolf

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_Again

Shino - town

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

VoLcOm

Wildo

Zell

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Chairdriver - cop

Coolness Bears - cop

Cube - cop

darksnowman

Domjcg - town

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo - town

Jamba

jayseven - town

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase - town

Maddog - town

MoogleViper

mr-paul

nightwolf

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_Again

Shino - town

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

VoLcOm

Wildo

Zell

Coolness: From now on can you tell us who is good (just leave out any mentions of a doctor).