N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how convinient i die. Maybe i should just stop talking in these bloody games.

When I die, or at the end of the game, when you see that I was good, I hope you realise you were wrong. And also that it was a weak attempt by the mafia to implicate me. But trust me, I am good, and yeah it's true you probably did sign your own death wish there, although it was unlucky.

I have Info! :)

Tellyn is part of the mafia! :D

VOTE: TELLYN

Lovely, of course the same thing still applies, if you're wrong you hang/explain tomorrow

Vote: Tellyn

Bears, can you tell us about the other people that you have investigated please.

I think the fact that he hasn't come forward saying that he is an investigator yet, shows that he has only found good people so far, but i agree, it's best to name and shame them so we can narrow down who the baddies are.

I would like to ask Mr. Bears about his other targets, and who he has found to be good. I think the evidence is here in this thread that I am indeed good, and it's probable that Bears is the confused cop. Give me until tomorrow and let Cube, a proven investigator, search me for information.

I trust Cube more than you Mr. Bears, considering you haven't come forward to help us at all yet, and we went without a lynch yesterday because you didn't do your job.

Give me until tomorrow and let Cube, a proven investigator, search me for information.

No can do. I wonder if Coolness and Chairdriver have the same limitation I have. Do either of you have one situation in which your power won't work?

I trust Cube more than you Mr. Bears, considering you haven't come forward to help us at all yet,

I didn't come forward until I found someone evil.

Guest Maase

We have nothing else to do, wich is a same, because that's normally bad in a Bare Bones

Your death would prove coolness's abilites would it not?

He's also made the claim that he knows a doctor...

Why would he lie? we would know the outcome with your death :S

Possible that he's trying to distract from Mcoy? If Coolness is mafia and he's figured out that Tellyn is a doctor, then it would make sense for him to implicate him. If I'm right about what kind of figures we're playing with here, then sacrificing a mafia player to kill a doctor would make sense. Maybe not for the individual player but definitely for the team.

It's only a possibility, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate, seeing as you did ask. Also, anyone can claim that they know a doctor as it proves nothing and saying that in particular helps no one. Its almost too much information, as if "the lady doth protest too much". But these are my small suspicions. Nothing big.

I knew I wouldn't be able to save myself for the day. So here's my story. I am a mafioso.

Vote: Tellyn (to make the day phase quicker)

I've been contributing and communicating with my fellow comrades since the beginning and very regularly. This is why it came as such a massive disappointment to me when we decided to weed out one of our own kind and create a fake investigator to ensure our survival until the end of the game. That would be Coolness Bears.

Why the hell am I revealing a team mate? Because I'm so pissed off that I was chosen to martyr myself for the greater good. I've been making key decisions in bringing down you townies, whilst Coolness Bears hasn't been participating at all. He was just seen as the right choice when yesterday's write up stated that someone forgetful had forgotten to investigate (fitting Coolness' persona perfectly).

Grassing on the forgetful mafioso isn't a problem, there's enough of us left to take each and every last one of you down. Enjoy the rest of the game.

I can but wouldn't that mean they'd be in danger?

I found out one was good and one was a doctor. :)

I did forget to send in my PM sorry... :(

And then there's this. Why would you hesitate to give out the name of an ordinary townie? Surely, doing so would only stop us being suspicous of one of our own and settle things a little.

I'm not sure about what Tellyn is saying about Coolness but something doesn't seem right. I don't like Coolness' timing. I'll figure this out tomorrow a bit more but for now:

And can an investigator target CB tonight.

I can't do it. Hopefully Chairdriver doesn't have the same disadvantage as me.

If Coolness Bears has the same disadvantage (please don't vote until we've sorted this out) then he should tell us now (I haven't mentioned my disadvantage and it hasn't been a problem yet).

So Coolness: Can you give some more specific information about your power. And advantages/disadvantages or things that will affect your power?