Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4 is over.

---

The town wake up to find an addition to their already large death list. Except this was a strange case. It seemed the Mafia had a thing against Fishes, as the town first discovered roughly 20 tropical fish slowly baking on a BBQ. A strange death, perhaps, but people knew where this was going. As the town slowly realised what may have happened, they all went to Esequiel's house to discover

Esequiel is dead. He was good.

It appeared to be suicide, but for the Mafia, everything went according to plan. They found a suicide note next to the body:

"My poor fish, gone for good! I can't do this anymore! I can't live without my tropical fish, and with nobody operating any shops, how will I replace them?! My only option is surely to join them! I will end myseeeelllfff.."

(For the dense, the mafia targetted Esequiel, Esequiel was killed by the mafia. I just enjoy the writeups.)

The town then regrouped at the town centre to talk. It's beginning to get serious..

---

Day 5 begins now.

Townsfolk remaining: 28 (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

Domjcg

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

nightwolf

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_Again

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

VoLcOm

Wildo

Zell

WARNING: LONG POST ALERT

(Sorry)

Dyson should be hired to do every write-up. Ever.

Anyway, while the investigators don't show up...

Vote: Brian Mcoy

For the same reason as Thunderer.

Also, I have a feeling Nintendohnut is good.

Thank you Jonnas, I don't know whether I want someone to have investigated me last night or not. If they did it was a waste of time because I am indeed good and that investigation could have been used elsewhere, but if not then people are now going to say "OMFG you was totally arguing wiv him yesterday you is clearly mafia trying to kill off a troublemaker, vote Nintendohnut lynch the baddie now!!!1!!!11!11!11!"

Let's hope nobody thinks that if I were in the mafia I would be so stupid as to do that :)

I'm gonna hold my vote, I have a horrible feeling that if we do have 3 investigators, one is Brian Mcoy and we're about to lynch him. I voted for him yesterday in an attempt to get him to talk, but seeing as he didnt respond I don't see the point today. I just wish he would drop out and his power, if he has one, could be passed on to someone else who takes part, because it's very annoying.

So yeah, where ARE our investigators