N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

I agree with Cube and Jamba. It's a bit pointless revealing yourself with info when it's clearly going to be proven right or wrong at the end of the day. It makes more sense to find out if he is trustworthy. Incidentally the fact that there should only be a small mafia means that if we lynch both of you and only one of you is mafia, that's a bonus.

Shit forgot to

Vote: Haggis

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't play Chair's early mafia games so I'm unsure about this: do the mafia have kidnappers (or similar roles) at their disposal which could result in them forcing Cube to do their bidding?

I'll remove my vote for now. He must be fairly close to a lynch, maybe we can get some sort of information from Haggis if we don't hang him immediately. If we don't get any other sort of evidence from any other investigators (if there are any), then we'll let him fry.

Tellyn are you seriously going to be that cautious?

What can we get from Haggis? If he was a protector/investigator he'd have already said so to try and defend himself. If he's a normal good guy he would have nothing to add. If he was evil he wouldn't add anything anyway.

Guest Maase

Chairdriver, thanks for clearing that :)

Vote: Haggis:

Sorry, even tough you're right about that, Cube has no reason to lie, because this is a Bare Bones Mafia.

I didn't play Chair's early mafia games so I'm unsure about this: do the mafia have kidnappers (or similar roles) at their disposal which could result in them forcing Cube to do their bidding?

There's a possibility that I'll be unable to investigate on certain nights (I'm sure chairdriver knows about that, too), but my information can't be wrong or forced or anything.

The mafia only has one person with a power. And that power is to kill.

There's a possibility that I'll be unable to investigate on certain nights (I'm sure chairdriver knows about that, too), but my information can't be wrong or forced or anything.

The mafia only has one person with a power. And that power is to kill.

Dude

Your wrong, remember thunderer yesterday? he had a bomb on him...i think they have more powers than we know.

Dude

Your wrong, remember thunderer yesterday? he had a bomb on him...i think they have more powers than we know.

And the mafia made a kill again during the night, so Thunderer clearly wasn't their killer. For a game which is intentionally simple, it brings so much paranoia. :(