N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, good luck!

Second, Shino, you're not going crazy. Some people confused the concept, and that's why you're confused.

Anyway, seeing as there's virtually no way of us getting info without talking, I'll follow chair's foosteps, and vote for someone at random (although with some reasoning).

Vote: Haggis

I've just realised that the nights in this game are going to be really, really quick, because there are only about 15 people sending in PMs rather than 35.

Well, depending on the people of course... But this will ruin Esequiel's "Day counter" thing on the progress thread, this will have to get a special mention!

Votes: (17 is a majority)

---

No Lynch (15): mr-paul, Raining_Again, Tellyn, Domjcg, Jamba, Nintendohnut, Cube, Shino, Gizmo, thunderer, MadDog, Zell, The fish, Eenuh, Mundi

Domjcg (1): Esequiel

Haggis (1): Jonnas

Mundi (1): Beggilax

Care to share bear?

The same reasoning as chair, really. Haggis quit my game because he said he didn't have time.

I'm just saying Haggis as a good chance of not participating, so why not vote him, anyway? Talking is all we can do, right now.

And I know that if Haggis is innocent, your eyes will be on me, and we'll talk more. See, that's some progress, right there.

The same reasoning as chair, really. Haggis quit my game because he said he didn't have time.

I'm just saying Haggis as a good chance of not participating, so why not vote him, anyway? Talking is all we can do, right now.

And I know that if Haggis is innocent, your eyes will be on me, and we'll talk more. See, that's some progress, right there.

Yes, but as you say, at the same time, your saying that it's more likely you will get lynched if haggis dies, and since theres only good and evil in this game, then he is more likely to be good than anything else, so it doesn't benefit you in anyway to be voting off haggis at this very moment.

Votes: (17 is a majority)

---

No Lynch (17): mr-paul, Raining_Again, Tellyn, Domjcg, Jamba, Nintendohnut, Cube, Shino, Gizmo, thunderer, MadDog, Zell, The fish, Eenuh, Mundi, LazyBoy, Wildo

Domjcg (1): Esequiel

Haggis (1): Jonnas

Mundi (1): Beggilax

---

A majority has been reached. After the first day, the townsfolk decided that quietly milling around a little more would be the best option. Nobody suffers...yet.

Day 1 has ended. Night 1 will now start. Please send in all targets ASAP.

And as a side note, I ask you to refer back to Rule 12 : peace: