N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

He's a freaking staff member!

Why are staff members bad? Staff members can't ban I think?

Volcom was on a while ago, posted, and still hasn't tried to explain. I smell a rat tbh.

Maybe he doesn't know -what- he has to explain... Volcom could you tell a bit more about yourself?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a staff member yea, but I doubt that staffers are evil since it happened last time and now I think it's an actual mob that's the mafia.

I still think there's something up with him since he barely ever tries to explain himself.

Why are staff members bad? Staff members can't ban I think?

In the last game like this, staff members were under the same umbrella as admins and could be ordered to ban. I should know, I was Cube and I won.

He is a staff member yea, but I doubt that staffers are evil since it happened last time and now I think it's an actual mob that's the mafia.

In the other game the mafia wasn't able to communicate between themselves, and if I remember correctly the good guys we're all banded together with someone. Since I have no contact with anyone else, I doubt the same applies here.

Morning everybody.

What we need do to is figure out the composition of the game, what group is evil, what group is neutral. Now call me nuts but wasn't there something a while back about the GLA or something. Couldn't the forum's factions be the mafia, or maybe two?

Nut, I asked for protection because, in lieu of anyone giving information today, I, having exposed my double vote just to try and pressure chairdriver (because for some reason you gave up), have become a mighty target.

Also, I don't buy the whole note thing at all. I've never heard of characters being able to send anonymous notes. Yet it happens to be the perfect alibi for a character who hasn't revealed his character or role (I think) and wanted to get someone lynched with no accountability.

He's a freaking staff member!

In the last game like this, staff members were under the same umbrella as admins and could be ordered to ban. I should know, I was Cube and I won.

So because of what happened in a previous, unrelated mafia you're jumping to conclusions about this one?

Also, to me it seems pointless to "Vote: No Lynch" as if it turns out that chair was lying, and he doesn't die, all it does is give him another night. We may aswell be sure of it and vote him off directly.

Vote:Chairdriver

hey guys din´t make it yesterday but hear i am . . . . i really don´t want to give up my character but. . i´m not a threat to anyone. . . it´s true I am a staff member. . . do you guys want to know more you have to ask but i don´t like to give up my character . . . just a slice of info about him/her

Vote: nobody

1. Don't trust you or anyone else

2. You'll see once the tallys are posted. I've stuck my neck out coming after you but everyone else seems to lazy to press you (is that irony).

So your double vote means you're either head of the mafia, or the mayor?

So your double vote means you're either head of the mafia, or the mayor?

I actually think there's more than one person in this game who has a double vote. Someone with a double vote isn't necessarily evil I think.

hey guys din´t make it yesterday but hear i am . . . . i really don´t want to give up my character but. . i´m not a threat to anyone. . . it´s true I am a staff member. . . do you guys want to know more you have to ask but i don´t like to give up my character . . . just a slice of info about him/her

At least you're not trying to argue that you're not a staff member...

Buy yet again you post absolutely no information.

My vote stays.

Tell us who you are or what your power is.

I actually think there's more than one person in this game who has a double vote. Someone with a double vote isn't necessarily evil I think.

3 people defintely, I know who one of them is for sure.

P.S. Sorry that I haven't been posting but I've been mega busy (kind of killing myself in the process). I'm having trouble keeping tabs on the game right now but I'll be back on from soon enough.

And just to help, I haven't been silenced.

Well I guess what people want to know is...can staff communicate? What is your win condition? I suppose that would clear you from guilt.

I suppose what your win condition is, that is the most important thing. Other than that just little bits of info about your powers etc, like what happens to a person when you put them in this cube?

Vote summary (15 is a majority):

Volcom: 11 (Cube, Raining_again, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez)

Chairdriver: 5 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 3 (Eenuh, Mr-Paul, ShadowV7)

The day will end at, ooh, lets say, 10PM GMT tonight.

i´m Cube . . . . like my name i take ppl and hold it in a cube . . . i know that it sounds bad but it aint :/ ask me more about my powers i will be back online after 4-5 hours

Didn't someone mention that the pyro guy is probably Hellfire?

With Volcom's info, that theory makes a lot more sense. Which gives me a new theory...

The greens are evil, but perhaps the admins aren't.

An evil plot where the regular staff members are trying to take over N-Europe sounds exactly like something The fish would do.

I know from looking at just the first page:

MadDog has a double vote.

Either Haggis or Coolness Bears has a double vote.

Either Gizmo, Gaggle or Dyson has a double vote.

Have we heard from Coolness yet? I really want to hear what he has to say if he is an admin and possibly has a double vote.

Then in that case Volcom is still evil?

My vote stands. I don't like the sound of that power either, sounds like a roleblock, and also I'm not sure I believe it. Sounds a bit easy to make up based on Cube's name.

You missed out one more. Though you've got 2 in there anyway. It won't be hard to find out who they are from the list.

Or I can come right out with it and say who they are :heh:

I just had a quick glance at the first page!

Yeah Dyson, I agree that sounds like a roleblocking role. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he is evil, there have been good roleblocking characters before. Perhaps the staff are a small group who can communicate? I dunnoo.