N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh....and I just remembered something:

Basically, I die if someone isn't lynched during the day time (apart from the first day phase where I have immunity to death), and since I'm not a real person people will have trouble finding me when they target me.

(Automerge) Not to mention that he basically told us that if we let him live, he'll steal the win from us all.

(Automerge) Not to mention that he basically told us that if we let him live, he'll steal the win from us all.

We didin´t linch someone yesterday........ why is he alive?

We didin´t linch someone yesterday........ why is he alive?

I want the answer to this. Bless him, but even if he is bad, I don't consider Volcolm a threat, he's not the games greatest player. Now if there is even a suggestion chair is bad (which I think there is) he needs to go.

Can someone fill me in why we're voting for Volcom? (sorry, I just got back)

I'm suspicious about chairdriver since he basically lied about being killed if there was no lynch. I think he might be a threat.

Look we need to decide either way who to vote for. Although Volcom is a staff member, I think the fact that Chairdriver lied is more important at the moment. We can lynch Volcom tomorrow, and seeing as Chair posts more than Volcom, I think he is probably more dangerous.

Personally I am going to

Vote: Chairdriver

But trust me Volcom is getting my vote tomorrow unless he explains himself (which is unlikely, let's face it :) )