N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not silenced.

I'm guessing that the "paper version" (or hollow) of one of the players was created by Vicar. Also there are few people that I would consider could actually talk to someone for an entire day... unfortunately one of them is me :(

I don't mean to...

Guest bluey
there are few people that I would consider could actually talk to someone for an entire day... unfortunately one of them is me :(

I don't mean to...

haha.... i'd be lying if i said that thought didnt cross my mind too :laughing:

but you're not silenced...

and neither am i! just posting to say i have no info... *sigh*

if this hollow version of someone IS a paper model by vicar, they'd have to have a (nintendo) character themed name though, right...?

Guest bluey
Hmmm weird stuff going on again. Nothing to add unfortunately.

Bluey that idea about one of vicars paper creations is good, perhaps your onto something.

naah... it was jamba's idea.. i was just musing over it...

*throws a sheet over jamba*

why thank you! i do try ^____^

but nobody here has a very nintendo character themed name... maybe "shadowV7" but that's a pretty tenuous link...

Hmmm, why should it be a Nintendo/game character name though? Surely that person's power (the one playing Vicar) would allow him to do it to everyone? Unless he's a neutral with a special objective, but that seems kind of weird.

Wonder what that copy does though. O.o

Guest bluey

well, i only know vicar to have made nintendo papercraft... thats why...

you're right tho - until it does something i guess it's not really that important..?

haha.... i'd be lying if i said that thought didnt cross my mind too :laughing:

but you're not silenced...

and neither am i! just posting to say i have no info... *sigh*

No, I'm not silenced... but then it's someone else who is playing as me, not actually me.

if this hollow version of someone IS a paper model by vicar, they'd have to have a (nintendo) character themed name though, right...?

Yeah as Eeunuh says, Vicar seems to make a paper model replica of the person that he targets (bloody helpful power if you ask me!) So I don't think that the Nintendo idea will work because the it just dopelgangers the person and I doubt the power would only work if he targetted characters with a Nintendo themed name.

Plus Vicar makes otehr papercraft apart from Nintendo... like Sonic and Solid Snake...

Guest bluey
No, I'm not silenced... but then it's someone else who is playing as me, not actually me.

oh.....yeeeah.......

i forgot >__>

in that case i have absolutely no useful info please ignore me :grin:

Well having had a quick read through I want to know who it was that was stood by the lamppost, because he will have seen the three attackers (two assassins carrying their accomplice) and so will know who they are.

And thank god we got rid of Moogle! He was pretty dangerous even though he probably didn't mean to be.

Oh yeah and I'm not silenced, obviously

I was shot yesterday by a sniper and was therefore silenced for the entire day. I'd be dead if I didn't have a mystery protector there to give me CPR. :) I'm back now anyway with no damned information.

According to the writeup, the sniper was MoogleViper (banned yesterday, so it must be), so it seems like there won't be any more casualties at his hands.