1. 1. Sooo.. WHICH?!

• Cadbury
    • Galaxy
    • Other/Neither

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galaxy is nicer in small doses. Cadbury's is nicer in large doses. therefore cadbury's is better.

Strider once took a big bar of Galaxy dark chocolate to the cinema and traded it with me foe a bag of minstrels. What he didn't realise was that it wasn't actually a big bag it was in between the big and small bag.

I think I got the better end of the deal. But then he threw something chocolatey at me in the cinema and it landed in my crotch without me noticing. At the end of the film I had melted chocolate with peanuts in on my crotch.

It has to be Galaxy. The graphics are far superior and the soundtrack is rivaled only by Brawl. Seriously, everything about it screams game of the century. I think I was one of the few who picked up Cadbury when it came out a few months ago, and all it did was make my disc drive all sticky and brown.

Strider once took a big bar of Galaxy dark chocolate to the cinema and traded it with me foe a bag of minstrels. What he didn't realise was that it wasn't actually a big bag it was in between the big and small bag.

I think I got the better end of the deal. But then he threw something chocolatey at me in the cinema and it landed in my crotch without me noticing. At the end of the film I had melted chocolate with peanuts in on my crotch.

I don't like dark chocolate anyway so i would have traded anything to get rid. :P

Also, Ha!

I don't like dark chocolate anyway so i would have traded anything to get rid. :P

Also, Ha!

Me too :/ i can eat it, but it leaves a horrible after tast IMO.

I didn't want his shitty nuts rubbed on my crotch. I didn't realise he was doing it until the cinema lights came back on.

Didnt you feel, or infact see, him rubbing his nuts in your crotch?

It has to be Galaxy. The graphics are far superior and the soundtrack is rivaled only by Brawl. Seriously, everything about it screams game of the century. I think I was one of the few who picked up Cadbury when it came out a few months ago, and all it did was make my disc drive all sticky and brown.

I'll be the only one to find this amusing then huh?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!