N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if i like this, but if it leads to 2 mafia deaths...

vote: nintendonut

I'm not 100% sure about his alignment yet either, but he's the only lead we have right now and people seem to want to get rid of him (either they're mostly part of the mafia or just really not wanting to take the risk).

Do we know for sure that he's been silenced?

Anyway 3 people have been silenced.

He would have said something by now. He was viewing the thread when we were lynching him.

And he's not the third silenced person. Someone else is.

I've been told that someone (there's no need to say who) was plagued by evil spirits and is now in a coma.

I don't get it. How does that make N-nut not the guy who got beaten up?

And then there's the kidnapped person! We actually have 4 people who are effectively silence. :S

And I know that the blob ended up targeting Nintendohnut instead of his original target.

Hang on Eenuh, how do you know this? You said earlier that you think it's Nintendonut because he has been viewing the thread and not saying anything but that could be any of the 4 silenced players.

Do you have new information?

Change Vote: No Lynch (Sorry Jonnas)

Hang on Eenuh, how do you know this? You said earlier that you think it's Nintendonut because he has been viewing the thread and not saying anything but that could be any of the 4 silenced players.

Do you have new information?

Change Vote: No Lynch (Sorry Jonnas)

You can't change your vote once a majority has been reached (which I think we did with your first vote?).

Anyway, I know cause of my power/what was written in the write-up. I just had to wait for someone to post to make sure they weren't silenced, which resulted in me knowing it's Nintendohnut who is silenced and possessed by the blob. We don't know if he himself is evil though, but his powers seem to point that way.

You can't change your vote once a majority has been reached (which I think we did with your first vote?).

Anyway, I know cause of my power/what was written in the write-up. I just had to wait for someone to post to make sure they weren't silenced, which resulted in me knowing it's Nintendohnut who is silenced and possessed by the blob. We don't know if he himself is evil though, but his powers seem to point that way.

Ah ok... that sounds more like it! Thanks Eenuh.

Change Vote: Nintendonut

A majority has been reached

Nintendohnut (15) Gizmo, Fandango, Cube, Shino, Mundi, Haggis, Tellyn, Lazyboy, Eenuh, Esequiel, DomJcg, The fish, darksnowman, Moogleviper, Jamba

-------------------

While the town was discussing who to lynch next, nobody noticed that slimy goo was leaving Nintedohnut's body, and escaping to safety.

Nintendohnut woke up, only to find a mob circling him.

"We found you now, you slimy-goo-thingy! We know you're inside his body!"

Before the man realized what was going on, he was attacked and brutally killed.

Nintendohnut has been lynched. He was Shishio Makoto (Samurai X), the most powerful swordsman in Japan, and the leader of the Mafia.

30 players remain

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Oxygen_Waste

scubahood

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

MBAM has been sent a PM for not participating thus far.

Night 2 will now begin

Everyone, please send your targets for the night

I am so pissed off. My first game as leader of the mafia and you get so, SO lucky and manage to lynch me (without real evidence! You didn't even know if I was good or bad!). Seriously I was so happy with my role and yet again I die right at the start of the game. I can see how Rokhed got annoyed about these games :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Night 2 is now over

A man answered the doorbell, only to find a pizza on the floor.

Suspicious of this present, he kicked it into oblivion.

A woman's voice could be heard from the bedroom: "Who was it?"

"No one important" he said, before going back to the bedroom.

--------------------------------

A small humanoid ordered a beast to injure someone. However, he was stopped by a blond woman with a tiara.

Even though he tried to escape, he was stopped by a gunman clad in red, who did not hesitate in pulling the trigger.

scubahood is dead. He was Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes), who used hairy beasts to beat people up. He was Evil.

A young boy answered the doorbell, only to find a pizza on the floor.

"Oh boy! I love Pizza!", he said. And he took it inside.

Big mistake.

Someone has been silenced. That player cannot post for today, and will not count towards vote majority.

A young man came out of a house, muttering: "That'll teach him to not spy on me..."

A man in a suit appeared in front of him, with a gun in hand. The young man was shocked.

"Y-You? L-Look, I'm sorry about last night, but-"

The man in the suit fired his gun.

Cube is dead. He was Ataru Moroboshi (Urusei Yatsura), the unlucky young man who brought trouble for everyone. He was Neutral.

A new Godfather has been elected

In the morning, everyone turned on their TVs:

Kero: "Hello, everyone! Welcome to Kero's Korner! I'm pleased to inform you that yesterday's original guest is here with us! An applause for...TC!"

TC: "Thank you, Kero. Sorry for not showing up yesterday..."

Kero: "Yeah, well...Why are you wearing that blindfold?"

TC: "I'm seeing monsters everywhere. They're not real, but I can't take it"

Kero: "Hmmm...What do you do for a living?"

TC: "Oh, Y'know...Everything. I was selling insurances to a lazy bum two nights ago...I tried a different job last night, but then I started seeing all the monsters... I think I hurt someone else..."

Suddenly, the blindfold fell off. TC's eyes widened.

TC: "GAAAH! Get away from me!"

Kero: "TC, get a hold of yourself! We need to end the show. Please, join us here tomorrow! calm down, TC!"

---------------------

Day 3 will now begin.

28 players remain. 14 is a majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Oxygen_Waste

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

MBAM has left the game. She has been replaced by Dyson.