N-Europe

Souja Boy

ReZourceman

This guy is the absolute definition of idiot.

Im ashamed of the human race anytime I see or hear him.

Why has he tip exed his name on his sun glasses? Thats not cool. Its not gangster. I don't know what it is...but its not those things.

I honestly don't get the appeal.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman:

Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

- Urban Dictionary

I can't understand rap music, it's all quite shit. Me and my mate just take the mick out of this song and shout "YOOOOOOOOOOO!" whenever a chav plays it.

Mainstream rap maybe (this song isn't really even that though, it's just a party song).

Real rap music is far more interlectual.

Guest Jordan

What the FLYING FUCK does "superman that hoe" even supposed to mean?!

Yes... even the urban dictionary thing didn't help,

What the FLYING FUCK does "superman that hoe" even supposed to mean?!

Someone's already explained:

Superman:

Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

- Urban Dictionary

Guest Jordan
Someone's already explained:

I still... don't get why you'de even do that!

In relation to the roll:

brawlbarrelroll.jpg

That kind roll? Or

6b9e3007-17c4-11dc-963e-3fec773ac911.flv.jpg

That kind?

Superman:

- Urban Dictionary

Woohoo I've done a Superman without knowing. I'm fuckin GANKSTAR!

________

MOTORCYCLE TIRES

Edited by fex

Welcome to my HELL. This idiot gets played on the radio all the time. And his second single is even more shitty than his first.......... I was going to rant so more, but I have a fever, and no its not for more cowbell, an actual fever:heh: , so off I go.