Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Damages Due Over McCann Stories

Dante

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually past caring about Madeleine by now. People go missing all the time, why is this one so special that the parents should be paraded all over the news every day?

According to the BBC, it's because it "touched" people, or whatever they said, but that's bullshit. We're just bombarded with crap constantly.

I still think the parents did something or know something else. They always looked so odd on TV, especially the mum. So emotionless.

Yeah...I agree.

Damages? They haven't been cleared yet.

Nope....But the courts will always go the wrong way when it comes to "damages".

As far as I'm aware, the papers said nothing wrong, not that I read them. All I'm aware of is the papers saying what everyone was thinking and suspecting etc....They never said "The Mcanns did it", but "Did they do it?"; there's a big difference.

She wouldn't have been kidnapped if the parents weren't complete morons. Why should the papers have to give them money?

Exactly.

Christ, this is the Diana funeral all over again. I'm sick of hearing this pointless news every day, the girl is probebly dead in a ditch somewhere. Also with all this media coverage the guy would have killed her long ago.

Yeah....I reckon now there'll be an inquest 10 years later where a looney parent (Mcanns) blames another party randomly (The papers) for the kidnapping/death of Madeliene and waste lots of tax money.;)

Why should the parents be blamed for it, they made a mistake, lots of people do.

Let's hope you never have kids.

A white family can do this, but get a story of a black kid being nabbed. Bet there won't be any.

Don't be a racist ****. I prefer the KKK to people that say things like that.

the child was left unattended and they should take the blame for it.

Why? They didnt steal the kid, why should they be blamed? Everyone has just turned this into a big conspiracy type event, where the parents are too blame, based on the knowledge that the papers have told you.

We should be blaming the fucker who robbed her, not them.

Why? They didnt steal the kid, why should they be blamed? Everyone has just turned this into a big conspiracy type event, where the parents are too blame, based on the knowledge that the papers have told you.

In most similar incidents the parents are punished.

well, they left children of what, 4 and 2 by them selves? how retarded can you get?

its a crime to leave kids that young alone, and its a crime for a reason. as parents they are honour bound to protect there children. instead they go out drinking with friends, leaving children who were to young to even go to school alone to fend for them selves.

its as good as there fault maddie was taken. if you go on holiday with a child, you have to be prepaired to stay in with them, its called parental responsibility.

As I said before, they left three children under the age of 5 in a foreign hotel room, alone and without supervision, whilst the parents went out and got pissed. I went on holiday as a kid, my parents always ate with me at an earlier time or sometimes cooked in the apartment. The McCann's are terrible parents and it is their own fault that their daughter disappeared, no matter what the outcome of the case may be.

Guest Stefkov

Why should the parents be blamed for it, they made a mistake, lots of people do.

Im a parent, theres no way id leave my kids unattended ANYWHERE let alone abroad. Its just plain fucking dumb.

A white family can do this, but get a story of a black kid being nabbed. Bet there won't be any.

Thats not true and its quite racist. I agree with everything else you say though.

At the end of the day the reason this gets so much coverage is because the Mcanns are upper class people. If it was an ordinary working class family they would have had there children taken off them by now and be locked up.

I feel for the family, it must be really hard. But they bought it on themselves and for the sake of Madeline if she was kidnapped by p**** then she would be better off dead.

It may be racist but it's the truth. You go to the papers now or whenever and try to find an article about a black kid being stolen. You'll find articles of them being killed, that Jesse James lad, but being kidnapped..no.

The McCanns are white, that is why they can get their story in the papers.

It may be racist but it's the truth. You go to the papers now or whenever and try to find an article about a black kid being stolen. You'll find articles of them being killed, that Jesse James lad, but being kidnapped..no.

The McCanns are white, that is why they can get their story in the papers.

well, the british press reports from britan. there are simply relativly few black children in the countrythe news cant report cases that dont occur. im not saying black kids dont go missing. im simply saying that far more white kids go missing, and the news reflects this. the population of britan is 90% white or there aboouts, so 9/10 kidnappings should logicaly be white kids.

for the record, i have recently seen asian kids gone missing reported in the news, so it isnt just a white bias.

i wont argue a level of racism in the press, but i cant attribute this to it. i think the papers like black people these days any way.

Guest Stefkov
well, the british press reports from britan. there are simply relativly few black children in the countrythe news cant report cases that dont occur. im not saying black kids dont go missing. im simply saying that far more white kids go missing, and the news reflects this. the population of britan is 90% white or there aboouts, so 9/10 kidnappings should logicaly be white kids.

for the record, i have recently seen asian kids gone missing reported in the news, so it isnt just a white bias.

i wont argue a level of racism in the press, but i cant attribute this to it. i think the papers like black people these days any way.

I suppose you're right. I'm just no good at arguing points in text.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!