Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Guys, he is participating in the game, he saw this thread milions of times

I just hope he's not being silenced, and in the end he ends up being one of the good guys :'(

ok, key thought; Chairdriver says his allegiance depends on whom he targets? Well if shino says that Chairdriver is evil, surely whoever Chairdriver targeted last night is in the mafia?

Therefore; Chairdriver needs to tell us who he targeted so we can lynch them. If Chairdriver cannot provide decent information, then Chairdriver is our target.

This is a win/win situation. If chairdriver gives us a correct answer, then we lynch Shino tomorrow, thus getting two damaging players quickly. If Chairdriver lies and we kill a townie, then we get to kill Chairdriver tomorrow, and we know that Shino is good.

So yeah; Chairdriver; who did you target on teh first night?

ok, key thought; Chairdriver says his allegiance depends on whom he targets? Well if shino says that Chairdriver is evil, surely whoever Chairdriver targeted last night is in the mafia?

Therefore; Chairdriver needs to tell us who he targeted so we can lynch them. If Chairdriver cannot provide decent information, then Chairdriver is our target.

This is a win/win situation. If chairdriver gives us a correct answer, then we lynch Shino tomorrow, thus getting two damaging players quickly. If Chairdriver lies and we kill a townie, then we get to kill Chairdriver tomorrow, and we know that Shino is good.

So yeah; Chairdriver; who did you target on teh first night?

Nah he's already said he hasn't targeted (jesus I can't spell that either) anyone yet, that is why he thinks Shino's info is wrong/flawed. I imagine if he had targeted someone and Shino came out and said that, Chair would be shouting that name from the rooftops (especially if it showed he was innocent)

ok... Well if big C's not targeted anyone and his status depends entirely on whom he targets, then why would shino risk enough to say that Chairdriver's bad? As much as I love the guy, Chairdriver in my eyes has not acted unsuspiciously.

Other aspects; We should really listen to what Domjcg is saying about Brian Mcoy, seeing as that's our strongest contest besides big C.

Guest Maase

I don't think that voting to Mccoy is good too, if he doesn't participate, he will be eliminated by Mundi

And he is good, i think he is only one stalker, lol

It's fine, Maase is getting confused with the last game lol.

Still, he won't be eliminated yet Maase, just punished. But who knows if that happens.

And in several previous games we have been asking him to participate. In those games we called for him to talk/vote and even though he was looking at the thread he never posted. That is why I believe he's just being awkward, or may possibly be keeping quiet in a weak attempt to look innocent (as if he was the silenced one). It's more likely he's evil.

So are we lynching or not?

If a majority is reached then yes...!

I'm keeping my vote on Chair because I think he seems suspect and we probably don't need Michael Jacko around. Everyones looking towards Mcoy, but he could be our only link to finding Gaggles kidnapper so thats why I'm not voting him. If he stays quiet then Tellyn and Cube will deal with him, in the meantime I say we give him as much time as he needs to talk- he may well be silenced atm. ::shrug:

@J7: He wouldn't tell us who he targeted as if he target somebody evil then he too would be evil. Thus giving himself up.

But if he then targets someone good tonight, he won't be evil anymore. Shino reckons he has dodgy info on big C which suggests big C either targeted a baddie lsat night, is a baddie already, or that shino's powers are dodgy.

Big C says he targeted nobody. Shino says Big C is guilty.

Which means either one of them is lying or Shino get´s bad info...

aye, that's what I think, so I'm going to wait to hear from the pair of them again before I vote.

Mcoys gonna go down anyway so Mcoy may as well just get kicked off, Mcoy is supposed to be silenced for a couple of days and can't talk, unfortunatly Mcoy seems to be getting most of his votes because he didn't do something in another game that is completley seperate to this one :)

Mcoy had fun playing this one lol Mcoy will get killed now for talking when he shouldn't be able to

Mcoy vote: Brian mcoy

Mcoy didn't talk much in the last mafia games so MCOY* think Mcoy should be voted off this one!

*Mcoy didn't do it, Mcoy blames god :(

Mcoys gonna go down anyway so Mcoy may as well just get kicked off, Mcoy is supposed to be silenced for a couple of days and can't talk, unfortunatly Mcoy seems to be getting most of his votes because he didn't do something in another game that is completley seperate to this one :)

Mcoy had fun playing this one lol Mcoy will get killed now for talking when he shouldn't be able to

Mcoy vote: Brian mcoy

Mcoy didn't talk much in the last mafia games so i think Mcoy should be voted off this one!

He's slipping!

I actually dont believe him. I dont think he is the silenced one and that he is just saying that to mess with us. Give chair a chance, let him target moogle then we should clear up alot in one go.

Scenario 1) He targets Moogle and he turns evil - Then we know that moogle is bad and so is chair.

Scenario 2) He tragets Moogle and turns good - Then we know Moogle and chair can be trusted

Scenario 3) He targets moogle and moogle dies - We can guess that Shino is right and chair gets lynched.

Lets get rid of Mcoy and give chair a chance.

Chair if you dont target moogle tonight you will be lynched tommorrow.