N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all i just read the first page again. It says that Tellyn and cube knocked out ALL communication.... Does this mean that the Townies and Mafia cannot talk to each other? (Sorry im still new only 3rd game >.>)

Second is... I believe chair. Give him a chance, moogle said to target him tonight and you will be good. This is a plus for everyone because if you target moogle and become good both of you gain trust. If you target moogle and become evil you can both be lynched.

I dont like Masses rantings, so im sorry but:

Vote Masse

Fish can you give reasons why you should be saved?

Ok first of all i just read the first page again. It says that Tellyn and cube knocked out ALL communication.... Does this mean that the Townies and Mafia cannot talk to each other? (Sorry im still new only 3rd game >.>)

Second is... I believe chair. Give him a chance, moogle said to target him tonight and you will be good. This is a plus for everyone because if you target moogle and become good both of you gain trust. If you target moogle and become evil you can both be lynched.

Vote Masse

Yeah maase calm yourself or people will get irritated fast.

Guest Maase

Vote Masse

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its Maase, not Masse :'(

Hmm, interesting. Although, if he has been looking at the thread but not posting..maybe he's the one that's kidnapped? I think he'd pop in and say something to save himself if he could talk.

Nah, Mcoy talks little. In Moogle's game, he voted himself off for no reason.

Because I'll offer you sexual favours?

If i had the power we would have a deal :P But i dont :(

It would be kinda hard to do what someone asks you to without exposing them as a doctor and making them a target.....

Also Change Vote: Brian Talks in the third person Mcoy

Quite frankly considering the DIY game, I suggest we get rid of Mcoy and Calza asap, they didn't really participate in that one, so I doubt they will much here either.

Vote: Mcoy

Although to be honest I would like to see what 'punishments' Tellyn and Cube use to those who don't take part