N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's so many people who haven't said anything today. Hopefully people will be coming online soon as they'll be getting home from work. And hopefully they'll have info. As I have nothing. And it seems no-one has. We need Chair to appear again and see if any of our responses have had an effect.

I can't remember, do we know who was silenced yesterday? Was it gaggle?

I want to vote Chairdriver, but you will all think I have something on him when I don't. Just that stuff from yesterday about him being Wacko Jacko and now his Silence of the Lambs escapades of today.

I will however register a vote of no lynch because there is nothing whatsoever happening. If there was a lead then things would be different... where are the investigators?

Vote: No Lynch

I want to vote Chairdriver, but you will all think I have something on him when I don't. Just that stuff from yesterday about him being Wacko Jacko and now his Silence of the Lambs escapades of today.

I will however register a vote of no lynch because there is nothing whatsoever happening. If there was a lead then things would be different... where are the investigators?

Vote: No Lynch

Seconded. C'mon there isn't much point in a mafia without info guys. :heh:

The two detectives ran behind a wall as the machine gun fire trailed behind them. They had been spotted, and their mission to collapse the evil organisation was thwarted. They could do one thing before they met their fate however...

They rushed into a back room and ran over to a strange looking machine. The taller of the pair activated it. It was an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) bomb, and it ensured that all forms of communication between the organistion's members had been disabled.

Doesn't look like the mafia can communicate at all.

The town were undecided on who to lynch once again.

There are 32 players left in the game (17 is a majority)

Beggilax

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

scubahood

ShadowV7

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 3 will begin now. Please send in your PMs asap.