NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Wouldn't it be possible the sniper is neutral though? Cause in the film he's kind of a guy trying to bring some morality to the guy he's threatening. *doesn't know*

Chairdriver (9): Shino, Maase, Dyson, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Darksnowman, Raining_again, MadDog, ShadowV7.

Brian Mcoy (2): DomJcg, Chairdriver.

17 is a majority.

Wouldn't it be possible the sniper is neutral though? Cause in the film he's kind of a guy trying to bring some morality to the guy he's threatening. *doesn't know*

Yeah he does evil things but thinks he is doing good. Hmm I don't know.

Hum, maybe you're right

Anyway, Mr Chairdriver, are you sure you do not have any Alligment?

:\, that's a little weird

Hum, maybe you're right

Anyway, Mr Chairdriver, are you sure you do not have any Alligment?

:\, that's a little weird

You didn't have one either, Mr.Corleone...

No, I'm not being held hostage. I get my info from making phone calls. If it's really necessary, I'll say my role."

Do not say that... Shino

C'mon guys, its obvious that Mr Chairdriver is a threat to the Townies...

Vote in Mr Chairdriver

Right basically yet again I leave for a few hours and come back to madness.

I have a few things to say. First, Maase, if Chairdriver is telling the truth you are gonna get roasted. You are way to insistant that he is evil and although there is some (questionable) evidence you are going way to crazy saying he has to die. How are you so sure? You are only going from someone elses info. Why do you trust Shino so much?

Secondly although Shino's evidence may be good, we really don't know at this point. It could be that he is being blackmailed, it may not be. Either way we need to wait and see before just voting someone off. I know not voting is pointless and gives the mafia time, but if the alternative is voting off someone who is no threat and may actually help the town, then how is that more useful than a no lynch?

I'll hold my vote for now until something seriously convincing comes along.

@ Maase - it's really not obvious at all. You are being way too pushy with this, it's actually making you look suspicious.

Really? Sorry then

*Maase finish eating Strawberries*

Well then, do you have any other sugestion, Nintendohut?

Hmmm, read through the last few pages and not sure what to believe.

I think I believe Chair, he seems quite genuine to me.

Maase seems a little too eager to lynch chair. I want to see more info from Shino to test the validity of his results. I don't think we can rely on invetigation results on the first day, we don't know how accurate they are.

i want to hear from Mcoy, see what he found from following gaggle.

For now, I will not vote.

Really? Sorry then

*Maase finish eating Strawberries*

Well then, do you have any other sugestion, Nintendohut?

Well as I said above, yes.

Basically stop trying desperately to Lynch Chair tonight when we aren't totally sure if Shino's info is correct or if he's being blackmailed. Wait and see what other leads bring up, then tonight someone investigate Shino and/or chair again to see what they find. After that we can work from there.

And I'm not suggesting a no vote today, let's just wait and see what else comes up before voting for someone we don't have any definitively solid proof about.

Also, you should look at the list of people who vote for me.

It's very likely the whole mafia roster will be there.

Also, chairdriver, this is rubbish. The mafia would not push to kill you, would they? I mean, if your so insistant that they will see when you change alignment, they would leave you. When you change, they either get a "protector" on board, or they know to kill you the next night. They have no reason to kill you at this moment.

Everything you are saying does not add up. It's obvious that you are lying.

Let me remind you, that im not lynching Chairdriver because of the information of Shino

I am lynching him because he admitied that he still doensn't have a alligment, and that depending on who he uses his power, he turns good/bad

You're missing the point, im afraid that Chairdriver uses his protective powers if he turns in Mafia.

Also, there's anyone else credible who we can vote.

Plus, im acting this way because i want someone lynched, and Chairdriver is the more plausible guy to be lynched :)

The idea of Mccoy kidnapping Gaggle? Of course we do...

He stalked her, the information would be diferent if it was a Kidnapping :\

Nowhere does anyone say that Mcoy stalked gaggle. Just that he followed Gaggle. So basically we have no idea whether he is a kidnapper or a stalker, I'm not sure why you have assumed he is a stalker?

And another reason not to lynch quickly is to hear from everyone including Mcoy.

The idea of Mccoy kidnapping Gaggle? Of course we do...

He stalked her, the information would be diferent if it was a Kidnapping :\

Well it's down to interpretation, but look at it in terms of events

Mcoy is seen following gaggle

someones kidnapped

a ransom note says gaggles kidnapped

logically its mcoy right?

McCoy could have been gathering information. We don't really know much to be worth lynching him.

Especially on the first day its mostly guesswork for targets!

Has Mcoy been online at all? If he's looked at this thread and not bothered posting, there's a chance he's the kidnapper and is keeping silent to avoid drawing attention. If he hasn't been online, I want to wait to see what he has to say before casting a vote.

I think people are just labelling Mcoy a stalker for the time being because he apparently followed Gaggle, so its been recalled that in past games there were stalker types... who followed people. Nothing more sinister than associating words with roles.

EDIT: @ Nintendohnut, seeing as a few posts have appeared.

Maase please stfu =[

You are only digging yourself a deeper hole. I am going to remain suspicious at Mccoy because of Dom's seemingly ok logic, but Mccoy may be able to provide a decent explanation, perhaps gaggle64 can?