NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Obviously I don't know if it was Mcoy, but Gaggle was taken hostage and I have been sent the ransom. Day four to decide whether to release him in return for my power.

You think maybe Gaggle is "the slimey thing"? It was snatched by a helicopter

Right well I've finally caught up...few things to ask/say

The thing about the EMP...what does that mean? Obviously it's something as it wouldn't have been mentioned but does it mean nobody can talk? Bit confused about that

And secondly, my work last night brought up no useful information. I don't know about the Shino/Chairdriver thing, but I think maybe if Shino can test his power on someone else tonight we'll be able to find out if Chairdriver is right about his power, and if Shino was right all along then we can lynch Chair...

In the meantime does anyone else have any information at all? Shino can't be the only one.

The thing about the EMP...what does that mean? Obviously it's something as it wouldn't have been mentioned but does it mean nobody can talk? Bit confused about that

What thing about EMP? Show me please.

What thing about EMP? Show me please.

It´s in the write-up on day one

In the meantime does anyone else have any information at all? Shino can't be the only one.

It's really pointless asking for info the whole time.

In a Thriller game, there is bound to be more than one cop (since loads of Thrillers are about policemen). However, the game doesn't work properly if there are too many cops getting genuine info.

I'm guessing Shino is an insane/paranoid cop, and it's stupid making the real cop come forward unless he has found real evidence.

It´s in the write-up on day one

Oh right I was looking on the night 1 write up. Well an EMP bomb was used on Ocean's Eleven. That's the only thing I can think of.

I have no reason to believe my information to be wrong.

Care to explain your character?

I have no reason to believe my information to be wrong.

Care to explain your character?

Yeah, I might as well, it's funny.

I'm Michael Jackson.

Whether people recognise that I'm innocent (town) or that I'm a paedo (mafia) depends on who I use my power on.

'Cos this is Thriller, Thriller Night

And noone's gonna save you from the beast about to strike

So what is Chairdrivers alignment then? If what he shows up as is dependent on who he targets or whatever, he surely still has an alignment? Neutral?

As for the green slimey thing being Gaggle, it could well be, but I haven't a clue.

Hum... So...

First, Mcoy followed Gaggle, does this mean he is bad? Or he's just the usual Stalker from the Mafia Games? Sometimes the Stalker is from Mafia, other times is Good, at least we know that Mcoy isn't Neutral (in my opinion, of course)

Then, i believe in Shino, and i think that Chairdriver, even being what he said he is, might become dangerous

He could: A) Be lying, the only motive because he would do that is because he doesn't want to be found by the Townies, that option means we have to lynch him

B) Be right about his role, which is bad, because he can turn on the Bad side, so we have to Lynch him anyway

Vote: Chairdriver

Is the best thing to do

So chairdriver who do you have to target? Or do you become the alignment of whoever you target?

Hum... So...

First, Mcoy followed Gaggle, does this mean he is bad? Or he's just the usual Stalker from the Mafia Games? Sometimes the Stalker is from Mafia, other times is Good, at least we know that Mcoy isn't Neutral (in my opinion, of course)

Then, i believe in Shino, and i think that Chairdriver, even being what he said he is, might become dangerous

He could: A) Be lying, the only motive because he would do that is because he doesn't want to be found by the Townies, that option means we have to lynch him

B) Be right about his role, which is bad, because he can turn on the Bad side, so we have to Lynch him anyway

Vote: Chairdriver

Is the best thing to do

But I'm far more likely to turn to the good side, since the town outnumbers the mafia.

And I can protect people, so it's your loss if I die.

So chairdriver who do you have to target? Or do you become the alignment of whoever you target?

I didn't target anyone yet.

I didn't target anyone yet.

I didn't say that you did. I wanted to know about your power.

I didn't say that you did. I wanted to know about your power.

Oh sorry, I skim read.

I become the alignment of whoever I target.

Actually, it seems gaggle was kidnapped (we have no reason to doubt this info unlike a certain shino) and since mcoy targetted gaggle, it suggests mcoy kidnapped gaggle. Course i suggest waiting to hear from mcoy but in the mean time

Vote: MCoy based on the info at hand, its the best lead right?

Yeah, well, i wouldn't like a Mafia protective power neither :\

You are without a doubt a danger if you turn in the bad side, and no one knows who to lynch beside you or Mccoy

Mccoy is problably good, you have 50/50 chance of being Evil/Good AT ANY MOMENT

Also, you need to have a Alligment, and you said you haven't, what's ridiculous, at least you would have a Neutral alligment

Also, i believe in Shino, and he says you're evil...

Everything is against you, and problably there are more protective powers than the one from a guy "without an alligment"

You have to be lynched, and im admired that i and Shino are the only ones to vote for you, O_O

Oh sorry, I skim read.

I become the alignment of whoever I target.

Who/when will you target somebody? If you want to be good then target me. Or do you want to be bad.

Actually, it seems gaggle was kidnapped (we have no reason to doubt this info unlike a certain shino) and since mcoy targetted gaggle, it suggests mcoy kidnapped gaggle. Course i suggest waiting to hear from mcoy but in the mean time

Vote: MCoy based on the info at hand, its the best lead right?

Wow must have missed that we know gaggle was the one kidnapped.

Vote : Brian Mcoy

How the hell can we trust you, Moogle Viper?

It doesn't make sense, what if you're bad, he turns bad and then you two can alibi each other?

We have to lynch Chairdriver

Also, Domjgc, the information is that Mccoy followed Gaggle, not that kidnapped him :\

He might even know who kidnaped Gaggle :)

How do we know gaggle has been kidnapped?

How the hell can we trust you, Moogle Viper?

it was a joke. Besides I don't believe his role.