NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Yeah, well, i wouldn't like a Mafia protective power neither :\

You are without a doubt a danger if you turn in the bad side, and no one knows who to lynch beside you or Mccoy

Mccoy is problably good, you have 50/50 chance of being Evil/Good AT ANY MOMENT

I think you'll know when I get my alignment, so it's not that big a deal. If you see I turn evil, lynch me then.

Also, you need to have a Alligment, and you said you haven't, what's ridiculous, at least you would have a Neutral alligment

It's not ridiculous. I already said I can't win if I don't use my power.

Also, i believe in Shino, and he says you're evil...

Fair enough. I believe he is an insane/paranoid cop (makes sense if there is more than one cop role in the game), since I should have come up alignmentless

Everything is against you, and problably there are more protective powers than the one from a guy "without an alligment"

You have to be lynched, and im admired that i and Shino are the only ones to vote for you, O_O

At the end of the day, lynch me if you want, then there's confirmation that Shino is lying or isn't a straight-up cop.

Maase is making a lot of sense.

Chairdriver could be plotting anything here, and we wouldn't have known anything of it if Shino hadn't targeted him already... but then we have Mcoy, our only link to Gaggle. Sure he could be the capturer, but the way it was worded was that he followed Gaggle, so maybe that means he knows who else targeted him? Hmm!

In a past game I've been a character that didn't have an alignment in the beginning, but I still showed up in investigation as neutral. Probably makes no difference, but basically, I'm not sure I believe everything you say.

Vote:Chairdriver

Chair, look at it with the facts,

Gaggle was followed by mcoy,

gaggle is kidnapped

so i assume its mcoy

I don't buy it. And if we lynch you and Shino is wrong then he will pay.

Vote:Chairdriver

I don't believe you Big C. My phone info says you're lying.

Lynch him, and if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow.

I've not lied, and hopefully the lynch write-up should show that.

In the interest of the town: Shino, if someone comes up as townie when you investigate them, they are probably mafia.

Why would you say "you can lynch me tomorrow"?

I've already said you are wrong, so why condemn yourself when it's obvious that you don't get correct info all the time.

That's just basically giving the mafia a freebe lynch.

Vote: Chairdriver

I'd be inclined to think that Wacko Jacko would be the Don of the mafia in a thriller mafia game, lol. You better be atleast evil though.

In the interest of the town: Shino, if someone comes up as townie when you investigate them, they are probably mafia.

So everyone is a mafia member then? :indeed:

So everyone is a mafia member then? :indeed:

No, I'm saying he's a paranoid/insane cop.

And the doctor should probably protect Shino, and if there's someone that protects against misdirection/roleblockage, they should protect him too.

What the hell I almost missed this ..... are you the guy in the pone booth being threatened by you life ???

He might be framing Big C of his survival?

Also, you should look at the list of people who vote for me.

It's very likely the whole mafia roster will be there.

Hmmmm, I don't know. Maybe it's best to eliminate a possible mafioso. It's better than nothing.

Hum... Shino might also be the Sniper... Or... he received information from the sniper :\

I'l see about Shino later, now we have to lynch Chairdriver first, he admited his role, and he has to be killed

We must not forget the Mccoy/Gaggle thing, tough

I'm with Jonnas here. Better to eliminate the potentials if we've got no other info.

Hello did nobody see my post???

Shino is getting his info from a phone, and a sniper called someone this night

common people don't you know math?

I think chardriver is making his role up because his role is important or something but that is not the problem here we are framing Big C because the sniper wants us to frame him and shino wants to stay alive,

he is being mind controlled people common cant you see it 'gosh'

Chairdriver (8): Shino, Maase, Dyson, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Darksnowman, Jonnas, Raining_again.

Brian Mcoy (2): DomJcg, Chairdriver.

17 is a majority.

vicar may have a point hear ppl :/ but if chairdriver is good then we just vote shion out tomorrow then he will be dead but masse is right what about brian mcoy and gaggle ?

Hum... Shino might also be the Sniper... Or... he received information from the sniper :\

I'l see about Shino later, now we have to lynch Chairdriver first, he admitted his role, and he has to be killed

We must not forget the Mccoy/Gaggle thing, tough

why did you say that?

nobody has to be killed you crazy kid and are you going to try to stretch this game beginning up to 15 pages ???

If he was being brainwashed then he would have made it obvious like people have done in the previous games.

vicar may have a point hear ppl :/ but if chairdriver is good then we just vote shion out tomorrow then he will be dead but masse is right what about brian mcoy and gaggle ?

::shrug: Yeah, it is a good point, but do we have any info on it? Shino is maybe just a gossip type person who gets his info from telephone calls across town. The thing is though, not everyone voting for Chairdriver is necessarily evil because you do come across as being suspicious.

Gaggle has a few days until we have to decide what to do. Til day four.

Chairdriver (7): Shino, Maase, Dyson, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Darksnowman, Raining_again.

Brian Mcoy (2): DomJcg, Chairdriver.

17 is a majority.