NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Where are people getting all of this info about gaggle from? Why has he got up until day 4?

Michael Jackson isn't the kind of person you want around really.

Vote: Chairdriver

Maybe we should start to vote for people who aren't talking, like Calza, or ShadowV7 (who has been looking at the thread for a while)

I mean the info we have right now is pretty inconclusive.

Maybe we should start to vote for people who aren't talking, like Calza, or ShadowV7 (who has been looking at the thread for a while)

I mean the info we have right now is pretty inconclusive.

Tellyn said in the progress thread that they are going to "punish" people who don't take part.

Tellyn said in the progress thread that they are going to "punish" people who don't take part.

You hear that Shadow? Start posting or you will get punished.

Unless he's the silent one...

I said that I received the ransom for Gaggle64. He has been kidnapped and has up til day four. If I turn over my power (for one night) he will be released.

Didn't it say someone is silenced today? That will account for atleast one person being quiet.

Micheal Jackson's been accused a lot in the past. One more time wouldn't hurt.

Micheal Jackson's been accused a lot in the past. One more time wouldn't hurt.

true

vote: chairdriver

until something else comes up

I said that I received the ransom for Gaggle64. He has been kidnapped and has up til day four. If I turn over my power (for one night) he will be released.

Didn't it say someone is silenced today? That will account for atleast one person being quiet.

Is your power dangerous?

Vicar, no need to insult me, im trying to help you guys, and you seem a little too nervous with Chairdriver being lynched...

I also tough about Shino being brainwashed, but Chairdriver admited his role, and his role is dangerous for us

Just like Jonnas said, its better to kill a potential than not to kill nobody :\

Vicar, calm down, as i said before, you don't need to insult me, you're taking this too seriously.

And also a potential help for the Mafia?

Also, his role doesn't make any sense, and as i said before, he is either lying, wich he only does if he is bad for the townies, or he is telling the truth, and he has 50% chances of being dangerous to us

Its just a matter of thinking guys, we most lynch him

I agree Eenuh, I'm a little wary of voting for him, if what he says is true that is.

Is your power dangerous?

Sadly I'm no danger! Its been a few games now since I've had the power to kill or anything decent. :( Investigate me if you will, but I'm a goodie. All I have to offer at this point is the ransom on Gaggle.

And also a potential help for the Mafia?

Also, his role doesn't make any sense, and as i said before, he is either lying, wich he only does if he is bad for the townies, or he is telling the truth, and he has 50% chances of being dangerous to us

Its just a matter of thinking guys, we most lynch him

Considering the town usually outnumber the mafia 2/3 to 1, the chance is more like 30%.

And then I won't even be dangerous to you, because you'll be able to see I've turned evil, and will be able to lynch me then.

Chairdriver (10): Shino, Maase, Dyson, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Darksnowman, Raining_again, MadDog, ShadowV7, VoLcOm.

Brian Mcoy (2): DomJcg, Chairdriver.

17 is a majority.

Sadly I'm no danger! Its been a few games now since I've had the power to kill or anything decent. :( Investigate me if you will, but I'm a goodie. All I have to offer at this point is the ransom on Gaggle.

Then it's better to surrender your power for one night. At least the mafia won't do anything bad with it.

And could someone help The fish tonight? He seems to be dying without the antidote.

Masse I where just kidding man zorry if I hurt you feelings serusly I thought it where a little bit funny.

and about seeing paranoid I just think it´s silly if we are voting him off because he told us his role, and I bet you tomorrow shino will be like "I where brain washed, vicar is the only one who saw that" and i´m going to be like "I told you guys so" and we wont vote him off So I hope if Big C is good Shino is going to hang because of it.

Voting: Mr.C

I hope you power is you cant be voted off