NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Then it's better to surrender your power for one night. At least the mafia won't do anything bad with it.

Aye, I'm gonna leave it a day or two to see if Mcoy can offer any info on it seeing as he apparently tracked Gaggle.

Masse I where just kidding man zorry if I hurt you feelings serusly I thought it where a little bit funny.

and about seeing paranoid I just think it´s silly if we are voting him off because he told us his role, and I bet you tomorrow shino will be like "I where brain washed, vicar is the only one who saw that" and i´m going to be like "I told you guys so" and we wont vote him off So I hope if Big C is good Shino is going to hang because of it.

Voting: Mr.C

I hope you power is you cant be voted off

Why vote for him is you don't believe Shino? Doesn't make sense to me. =/

Something else to remember is that chairdriver is a veteran mafia player thus knows all the tricks in the book.

Chairdriver (11): Shino, Maase, Dyson, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Darksnowman, Raining_again, MadDog, ShadowV7, VoLcOm, Vicar.

Brian Mcoy (2): DomJcg, Chairdriver.

17 is a majority.

Why vote for him is you don't believe Shino? Doesn't make sense to me. =/

I´m just playing the game and nobody saw my other three post about the pone booth brainwashing thingy and nobody seems to care so I'm just going to help voting him of so we can vote shino of tomorrow and every one is happy ... except cardriver and shino.

And then I won't even be dangerous to you, because you'll be able to see I've turned evil, and will be able to lynch me then.

How will we know exactly?

Can someone tell me the synopsis of the film Phonebooth?

Is the sniper evil?

yeap I only saw it in Spanish so I don´t know th plotline but the sniper makes him do stuff and if he wont obey he will be shot..... in the head..... killing him.....

Night 1 is now over.

The secret agent crept into the darkened room and fired two bullets into the shadows.

Fandango is dead. He was Jamey Farrell (Evil), a corrupt CTU analyst who had been leaking information to the Mafia.

A scientist discovered a terrified lizard-like creature and presented it with a sample of his new wonderdrug.

The slimy creature had followed the man home until his path was blocked by a clown. The clown presented the creature with three cards before running away. Just as the creature began to walk on again, a helicopter descended from the sky and snatched the creature away.

The man reached his house and was knocked out with a baseball bat before he could reach for the door handle. His assailant dragged him away and disappeared into the night.

The sniper made a phone call.

A man settled down to sleep when his TV buzzed into life. A test card girl stepped out of the inanimate BBC screen.

"Do you not like me with my clown? I can see I make you frown. When on Earth will all this end? I'm your friend, your only friend."

The man screamed as the girl vanished into thin air.

Someone has been silenced. They cannot talk for the rest of the day and will not be included when calculating the majority.

The doctor found a subject to test his new medicine on, but the medicine sample was contaminated and poisoned the subject.

The man with the bleeding eye tied the female agent to a chair. His usual torture treatment wouldn't work here, and so he began to remove her fingers instead. She sang like a kettle.

My Buttons Are Magic! has dropped out of the game, but has been replaced by Gaggle64.

There are 34 players left in the game (17 is a majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog91UK

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

ShadowV7

Shino

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 2 begins now.

I'm thinking the Sniper is giving people bad info, and if they don't do what he says, they get killed.

Can someone tell me the synopsis of the film Phonebooth?

Is the sniper evil?

He is yeah, at least in my book. I mean, he holds a guy at gunpoint for god knows how long (at least an hour I think) and makes him confess to his wife that he's cheating on her, and to his love affair that he's married. Plus he kills a pimp and a pizza delivery guy.

I´m just playing the game and nobody saw my other three post about the pone booth brainwashing thingy and nobody seems to care so I'm just going to help voting him of so we can vote shino of tomorrow and every one is happy ... except cardriver and shino.

Yeah but then you could potentially be killing two people who could help out the town. Seems stupid to me. If their roles are what they say they are of course.

I get the feeling Shino is town.

Just incase I get lynched and then the mafia push that you should lynch him too.

I'm thinking the Sniper is giving people bad info, and if they don't do what he says, they get killed.

welcome to 30 minutes ago chairdriver -.-

and Withdraw vote

I think every one will be like "Oh Big.C is right" and I will be like "I told you guys this info 30 min ago"

welcome to 30 minutes ago chairdriver -.-

Lol sorry, I'm being pretty slow today, it didn't click.

Eenuh you trust ppl to much :/

No I don't. I don't trust the ones jumping to conclusions this early on in the game, and voting like madmen.

Besides I've always been reluctant to vote early on in the mafia games.

Hum... you're more dangeerous than anybody out there that has info, you can protect people, and if you turn evil, you'l protect the Don

For now, you're our only resource

Also, let me think about one thing...

If Shino is brainwashed by a sniper (in the mafia)... what if the Sniper made on purpose just to made Chairdriver look innocent?

Plus, i think that Mr Chairdriver is either the don, or somebody extremely usefull for Mafia.

This is starting to get interesting, Mr Chairdriver...

Are we moving on from chair now?

Can we focus on the supposed mcoy being the supposed kidnapper?

Personally I think that not voting is a bad thing to do. We have a lead and we should vote on it. If not then Shino will have some explaining to do. Too many mafia members get away with it because people are reluctant to vote.

But hey that's just my strategy and I haven't won a game yet.

Hum... you're more dangeerous than anybody out there that has info, you can protect people, and if you turn evil, you'l protect the Don

If Shino is brainwashed by a sniper (in the mafia)... what if the Sniper made on purpose just to made Chairdriver look innocent?

Plus, i think that Mr Chairdriver is either the don, or somebody extremely usefull for Mafia.

after that,

withdraw vote

Mccoy isn't the Kidnapper, he is a Stalker, he's been following Gaggle, he might know who kidnapped Gaggle, leave Mccoy alone, at least for now

Wow you stretching this way far dude if the mafia would do something like that then the mafia is only put togeather by the best and the most hardcore players ever

Yes, they made him say I was evil so I would appear innocent :indeed:

Let me remind you that Mr Chairdriver is the most smart one in this group :\

He can comunicate with the Sniper if he is from Mafia

The both sentences make me think that this is a plan, also, it would be too coincidal to have Chairdriver two times with a protective role :\

Hum... this is getting REALLY interesting!!!

Mccoy isn't the Kidnapper, he is a Stalker, he's been following Gaggle, he might know who kidnapped Gaggle, leave Mccoy alone, at least for now

I never said he was a stalker, it's just much more likely he is a kidnapper is it not?

hahaha masses is high ! :D nobody can make something like that up :P it´s to risky