NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

Well, have the lambs stopped screaming?

Hmm, judging from this:

Someone has been trapped and silenced. They will not be able to post for the rest of the day.

It looks like only one of your lambs has stopped screaming/ been silenced... Hannibal? o.O

From night one:

A man settled down to sleep when his TV buzzed into life. A test card girl stepped out of the inanimate BBC screen.

"Do you not like me with my clown? I can see I make you frown. When on Earth will all this end? I'm your friend, your only friend."

The man screamed as the girl vanished into thin air.

Someone has been silenced. They cannot talk for the rest of the day and will not be included when calculating the majority.

I googled that clown bit and found that its from Life on Mars. Maybe everyone knew that already? It gets a mention here on wikipedia if you scroll down to the themes and storylines bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_on_Mars_(TV_show)

Last night, I did an unforgiveable thing. I stole medicine from a doctor. I have no idea what to do with it, but it might come in handy at some point.

Tonight, I paid the author a visit. When he wasn't looking, I stole a pen and some paper. Lord, forgive me for my sins.

Is this the guy from The Da Vinci Code?

Vote Chairdriver

I said if he didnt target someone good and it be in the write up he would need to go. I have no info on anthing tho >.> If anyone has something better......

Haha yeah we all knew that. Man she fucking scares me.

Ah, fair enough. I never seen much Life on Mars.

Thought I'd go back through night one and see if I could see anything and that was all I could spot.

Haha yeah we all knew that. Man she fucking scares me.

I don't. Never seen the show. Plus the link doesn't work.

*goes to Google a bit*

For the person who stole medicine from a doctor, stole from an author and wants God to forgive him is anybody else getting Sylar vibes or is it just me?

I've not got actual information though.

The monk forgot that he was still under the control of the sniper. He had come so close to death twice the previous day, but this was the final straw. The sniper lined up his laser scope and picked off the blabbermouth with a headshot.

Shino is dead. He was Silas (Evil), a deranged man of God who would do anything to ensure the protection of a secret devastating to the foundations of religion.

There are 32 players left in the game (17 is a majority)

Beggilax

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

Raining again

scubahood

ShadowV7

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 3 will continue.

For the person who stole medicine from a doctor, stole from an author and wants God to forgive him is anybody else getting Sylar vibes or is it just me?

I've not got actual information though.

Sylar isn't sorry for what he does. And he doesn't steal real world objects either, just powers.

Shino is dead. He was Silas (Evil), a deranged man of God who would do anything to ensure the protection of a secret devastating to the foundations of religion.

Well Sylar was pretty close to Silas, :P

Thats if they were the same person.

I have terrible horror knowledge so I need to check up on what you guys are talking about :heh:

No new info to share.

Silas was the albino mad monk in The Da Vinci Code. I really should of knew that, Sylar really was a stupid idea.

If the theory is that the sniper is the guy from Phone booth, why is he shooting an evil guy? I woulda thought the phone booth guy would be evil aswell, though I haven't seen that film for awhile.

If the theory is that the sniper is the guy from Phone booth, why is he shooting an evil guy? I woulda thought the phone booth guy would be evil aswell, though I haven't seen that film for awhile.

They could be in different mafia. Or maybe evil in Tellyn's game is more like a neutral.

Silas was the albino mad monk in The Da Vinci Code. I really should of knew that, Sylar really was a stupid idea.

Da Vinci Code? LOL! I thought of Paul and Silas... man the Da Vinci Code sucked big time so is it any wonder I'm reluctant to recall it.

A good point, maybe the sniper is a vigilante type who's out for himself? Or maybe that EMP at the very beginning is keeping people from communicating? Or maybe the baddies got mixed up? No matter what the answer is, its always nice to see another evil doer bite the dust!