Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

lol, driving goggles - juggling balls, haha! Awesome, I really didn't expect anyone weas going to do that. Sorry I didn't spot it sooner - curses automerge! We meet again..

Er, yeah, anyone want to do a round, go right ahead. I'm just gonna tally up the mega-cool leaderboard :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Strider got the points. He blatantly stole it and as your first post said, "you can only attempt one question at a time. You must wait to hear whether you are right or wrong before attempting another question." So Mundi was within the rules. You should have given him the point and then changed the rules for the next round.

1. 4 Points for the person that accurately transcripts my room video on youtube. (It's somewhat longer than your J7 :P) jayseven walks away with all 4 points in this endurance question.

2. In Music, what is compression? EEVILMURRAY wins at Googling and thus wins the point!

3. Who pilots EVA Unit 02? Haggis not only gets the point but also a huge <3 from me.

4. Forum user Brian Mcoy got the imagery for his character from which RTS game character? Mcoy believes Mundi got this question right and Mcoy will award him the point.

5. What was the EXACT name of the popular, now closed spam thread often referred to as "MPOTD"? killthenet didn't quite get this one, instead Cube got this relatively easy question.

6. During the name change saga on these forums, what was My Buttons Are Magic!'s name changed to? Platty got this one after getting to the bottom of the situation.

7. List 5 seperate WWII FPS game series'. The fish got this one.

8. What was the strange instruction on Apple's website regarding the original, bubblegum style iPod Shuffle? (The exact quote) Eddage gets the point here.

9. Type out all of the even numbers from 1 to 199. Due to an unfortunate mistake from The Fish, killthenet walks away with the point from this question.

10. What do each of the following abbereviations stand for?: DOA, GTFO, FUBAR, POD, XBL? The Bard walks away with this one.

Points from this round go to:

Jayseven - 4

EEVILMURRAY - 1

Haggis - 1

Mundi - 1

Cube - 1

Platty - 1

The fish - 1

Eddage - 1

killthenet - 1

The Bard - 1

THE UBER LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 2:

4 - Jayseven

2 - Nintendohnut

2 - EEVILMURRAY

2 - Eddage

2 - Cube

2 - Mundi

2 - Haggis

1 - Noodleman

1 - Supergrunch

1 - Monopolyman

1 - Strider

1 - Platty

1 - The fish

1 - killthenet

1 - The Bard

Guest Stefkov

5. Meaningless Post of the Day thread.

Fuck off.

(I thought MBAM's name was Magic Buttons before the name got changed to My Buttons are Magic)

(I thought MBAM's name was Magic Buttons before the name got changed to My Buttons are Magic)

Want to rephrase that second part in the form of an answer to my question?

7. Medal of Honor

Call of Duty

Hidden and Dangerous

Wolfenstein

Brothers in Arms

Good stuff.

10. DOA: either Dead on Arrival/ Dead or Alive

GTFO: Get the fuck out.

FUBAR: Fucked up beyond all repair

POD: Payable on death

XBL: Xbox Live

That'll do Bard. I was thinking of Payment on Delivery for POD but your answer is fine too and it'd be a shitty thing to do to deny it :P

5. Post your "Meaningless Post of the Day"

Yes indeedy!

Call of Duty isn't strictly WWII, so I replaced it with Day of Defeat. Could have also drawn on Red Orchestra, and others...

It was good enough for me anyway :P

9. 2, 4 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74, 76, 78, 80, 82, 84, 86, 88, 90, 92, 94, 96, 98, 100, 102, 104 106, 108, 110, 112, 114, 116, 118, 120, 122, 124, 126, 128, 130, 132, 134, 136, 138, 140, 142, 144, 146, 148, 150, 152, 154, 156, 158, 160, 162, 164, 166, 168, 170, 172, 174, 176, 178, 180, 182, 184, 186, 188, 190, 192, 194, 196, 198

Fishy wishy, once you've answered a question correctly, you can't answer another until the round is over or until the questions are opened to everyone!

Bugger!

*waits*

EDIT: Silly, me, this is why I should read the rules... Killthenet, you owe me one. :heh:

In answer to number 6.

Wasn't that the name she was changed to?

I believe originally it was Magic Buttons and changed to my buttons are magic.

*cant quite remember*

So, her name was changed to...?

3. Who Pilots?

Asuka Langley Soryu

<3 :D

Correct!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!