N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would if I knew why.

I investigated him and he turned out evil, I couldn't get to lynch him yesterday but it will happen now.

People I strongly suspect:

-Volcom

-Beggilax

-Maddog

My investigation tonight showed we can trust Haggis, even if sometimes he appears evil.

I investigated him and he turned out evil, I couldn't get to lynch him yesterday but it will happen now.

People I strongly suspect:

-Volcom

-Beggilax

-Maddog

My investigation tonight showed we can trust Haggis, even if sometimes he appears evil.

Eh? How can you sometimes appear as evil? :confused:

Shouldn't we wait for the info gathered last night before we lynch gaggle?

Yeah that's what I said; don't let the day go to waste yet. We have someone to lynch but that doesn't mean we shouldn't wait for some more info to pop up.

What's the news about this notebook. It is blatantly Yagami Light, and not mafia. The question is, is he neutral? If so that may be a problem.

I'll gladly place my vote for gaggle after this is discussed. It seems a more urgent topic.

Vote: Gaggle64. Same as before. if wrong, shino gets the death tomorrow. Why keep waiting on the present information when there are past problems still yet to be solved? if there's more info revealed tonight then great, all the more stuff to deal with tomorrow. Always better to have more info than none at all.

Vote: Gaggle64. Same as before. if wrong, shino gets the death tomorrow. Why keep waiting on the present information when there are past problems still yet to be solved? if there's more info revealed tonight then great, all the more stuff to deal with tomorrow. Always better to have more info than none at all.

I think we should wait a bit for more info since you never know who might die at night. And it would be annoying if someone died who had some valuable information they didn't get to share yet.