N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

The following people have posted:

Vicar<------Woooho somebody knows my name :D

The following have barely contributed:

My ButtonsAre Magic!<--I thought he/she left?

Vicar<-----What the hell man Why am I on the black list?

VoLcOm<--------- I just found out that this guy works with me, he is new and he is shy he is terrified that you will lynch him if he talks to much,

Firthy1991<---no idea how he/she where

that is all for now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following people have posted:

Vicar<------Woooho somebody knows my name

The following have barely contributed:

My ButtonsAre Magic!<--I thought he/she left?

Vicar<-----What the hell man Why am I on the black list?

VoLcOm<--------- I just found out that this guy works with me, he is new and he is shy he is terrified that you will lynch him if he talks to much,

Firthy1991<---no idea how he/she where

thanks vicar, People I am new at this game, I´m just taking my time to fit in but i don´t really know what to say beacous i haven´t found out anything :( And I dont wanna vote just beacous every one else is voting for him i wanna have a resson but i forgot (ran out of time, so much to do and read omg 15 pages, I´m a slow reader :$ ) to vote for maase that soab . . . . :D

Vite Mcoy

Because he talks in the third person all the time and its very annoying.

*Sigh*

Change Vote: No Lynch

Because we are getting no where fast, and as pointless as no lynch is i would rather be sure im voting for the right people than lynching someone on my side.

I guess the only thing you have to remember when going for "the quiet ones" at the moment is that someone is hospitalised today. I have no idea about her, but as far as I remember, this is nightwolf's first game? So maybe she's keeping a low profile until she gets used to the game?

Its difficult to point fingers at the moment. From what I've read Jonnas/ Kirby could be a fine ally for us so personally, I reckon we should keep him around for now.

I guess the only thing you have to remember when going for "the quiet ones" at the moment is that someone is hospitalised today. I have no idea about her, but as far as I remember, this is nightwolf's first game? So maybe she's keeping a low profile until she gets used to the game?

Its difficult to point fingers at the moment. From what I've read Jonnas/ Kirby could be a fine ally for us so personally, I reckon we should keep him around for now.

Or maybe Nightwolf forgot she's playing. =P

Anyway, I hope someone comes up with some useful information soon. =O

Well the only concrete info we have is on Jonnas. I would really like to know that win condition because it sounds like Jonnas was looking for someone.... I would like more info on what Jonnas was doing last night aswell.

But the fact is i doubt we will find out, so i guess we either take a punt with Jonnas or let the day finish.

Well the only concrete info we have is on Jonnas. I would really like to know that win condition because it sounds like Jonnas was looking for someone.... I would like more info on what Jonnas was doing last night aswell.

But the fact is i doubt we will find out, so i guess we either take a punt with Jonnas or let the day finish.

I am Corleone Kirby. Maase was looking for the Godfather. Now, I have his power of finding things about the godfather. That's the person I'm looking for.

Whoa, I just realized! If the Godfather dies, do I become the next godfather because I'm copying an usurper?

Of course! I'm neutral right now because I'm an usurper.

And of course, you don't want that power around knowing that. I'll change it tonight.

EDIT: Oh I asked Rokhed's character what she knows about the godfather. I just got a rumour, though.

The Mafia leader is related to religion.

I certainly did not :heh:, ^.^, I am sort of keeping low because I'm not entirely used to this, but it's all good

Alright, good to know you're playing. Because we often get people who don't participate at all, which is annoying. =O

Anyway, if you have any questions about the game or how it works and all, I'm sure people wouldn't mind explaining it. ^___^

EDIT: Oh I asked Rokhed's character what she knows about the godfather. I just got a rumour, though.

The Mafia leader is related to religion.

Wait, I'm confused about this.

You used Maase's power, which you absorbed on night 1, to ask Rokhed about the don, and he told you he was related to religion?

Does that mean Rokhed knows something about the don, or you were just given that fact randomly by Mundi?

Wait, I'm confused about this.

You used Maase's power, which you absorbed on night 1, to ask Rokhed about the don, and he told you he was related to religion?

Does that mean Rokhed knows something about the don, or you were just given that fact randomly by Mundi?

No, I got the info from Mundi.

I targetted Rokhed and what I got was that a woman said she knew nothing about the Mafia, but there were rumours of the Mafia leader being related to religion.

Holy crap! What if The fish is the godfather? :o

No, I got the info from Mundi.

I targetted Rokhed and what I got was that a woman said she knew nothing about the Mafia, but there were rumours of the Mafia leader being related to religion.

Holy crap! What if The fish is the godfather? :o

oh do explain

Mr. Jonnas, it would be too obvious if Mr. The Fish picked a religious character, he has been kind of reverse stereotyped as a religious person already.

What he said.

After having been the vicar and Ted Haggard in the previous two games, I decided to pick a more secular character...

Mr. Jonnas, it would be too obvious if Mr. The Fish picked a religious character, he has been kind of reverse stereotyped as a religious person already.

What if the rumour refers to The fish himself, not his character? :p

But re-reading the PM, you're probably right.

It said "the leader of the Mafia originated from some religion".

Purely because i dont see how when being investigated it shows as neutral when hes good. He took there power, not there role.

I copy appearances, too.

I look like Maase/Corleone, so no wonder Chairdriver thinks I'm not trustworthy. :heh:

We've had roles like this in the past. Remember the Shapeshifting machine from Terminator? It accused Cube unjustly.

Don't go for Jonnas. If he can copy appearances then we can hopefully find out who the mafia are.

Vote: Shorty

I don't even know if he's posted yet, but I don't want people not contributing, it's unfair on the others who end up implicating themselves by talking too much and then getting killed. Calza's next if he doesn't speak.

What he said.

After having been the vicar and Ted Haggard in the previous two games, I decided to pick a more secular character...

This made me laugh.

Anyway Mundi will be back from school after 15-30 min we have to think fast but think carefully who to pick..... I want to hear more from CB, Why did you pick a character who is powerless?