N-Europe

Do you know me?

Domo Kun

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post much anymore, but I like to think to myself that people remember me!

When I think of n-europe I think of Coolness Bears, who I speak to on msn everyday, Haggis, chairdriver and his mafia games, ReZourceman and his epic lulz and green text, and The Bard and Oxigen Waste's domination of the music and film threads!

Wow! More people know me than I expected. I always considered that no one actually knew me on this forum and anything I said would be seen as another anonymousish poster giving an opinion.

This thread has taken off exactly how I wanted it to!

I'm interested to know what people know about each other, maybe people should make lists of what people should know if they know them fairly well through this forum. I suppose people may know about me-

I LOVE Metal Gear

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed

I have a Wii, PSP, DS and PS3

I go to University and study anthropology

I like cats

I'm into political science

I'm very left wing (communist... ish)

Let's hear what you reckon people should know about you if they 'know' you!

i know some members because i recognise their avatars... some people i've added to msn and talk to... some i knew already... and some i've met in real life because of the forum ^__^

the members i've met in real life are coolness_bears, haden, jollyaardvark, jinmu, smudge, advima, and of course jamba... :grin:

I LOVE Daft Punk.

I LOVE Justice.

I work for Square Enix.

I study Japanese at Uni in London.

I own a Wii, a 360 and I want to get a PS3.

I'm pretty liberal and even though I might not agree with what some people say I'm more than happy to listen to everyone's opinions.

My sig is my philosophy. Eternal laws shine through LOVE + JUS†ICE

Those are a few things that I pretty much constantly go on about. :heh:

And now I'm going to claim blue as my official font colour!! :p

Ooooh, things about me!

I'm a girl.

I like food.

I like animals and music and videogames.

Art is my passion; I'm in a Graphic Design course and hoping to become an illustrator someday.

I whine and moan a lot (mostly about school).

That's it! Me in a nutshell! XD

I imagine anyone that frequents Chit-Chat or Other Consoles recognises me my avatar, but I doubt anyone knows me as such. I suppose I don't come across as a 'fun' person: I'm rather taciturn and sincere, so I imagine some people find me quite intimidating or unapproachable. I'm not especially funny or 'out there', making me one of those, "Oh, them!" people that don't really spring to mind — this holds true both on- and offline.

As for people I know, well, I don't speak to anyone outside what you see on the forum. I could probably offer up a few details about members if asked, and I'm sure that were I to be given a list of usernames I could tell you whether they posted here or not. I guess I 'know of' most members, but know no one.

What do I think people should know about me? I don't really know. Whatever they wish to take from my posts, I guess; I try to be honest, but I'm no judge of how I come across. I'd rather let people reach their own conclusions.

What do I think people should know about me? I don't really know. Whatever they wish to take from my posts, I guess; I try to be honest, but I'm no judge of how I come across. I'd rather let people reach their own conclusions.

I instantly think of your avatar when I think of you Aimless. It is the coolest avatar on the forum imo. I get the impression you are pretty fun because of it! :heh:

Did you make it?

i'm a girl. i'm 21. i seem to be irresistibly drawn to all things japanese. i'm going to be an english teacher next month. i like loads of different kinds of music and art and books and doritos and ....just stuff really...

my favourite film is usually the last one i watched~

my favourite song is usually the next one i'll hear~

my favourite drink is usually tea~

my favourite day is usually friday~

i change all the time :smile:

I joined in august 2001. It was back when I first got the internet and thought you could get free stuff.

I googled something liek 'free n64 games' and one of the top things that came up was this site, having a contest where once the forum had the immense total of 50 members, first name out of the hat would win a game. If i remeber right, Lord of Pain won Tom and Jerry: Fists of fury

As you may have noticed, I dont post much now, and pretty much all the people who would know me have left, but I am a creature of habit. And of very little life so I continue to come here.

Did you make it?

Nope. Clearly your entire perception of me is a lie.

I've tried to track down the person that created it, but it only ever leads me down a paper trail of theft as others try to pass it off as their own work. I've made replacement avatars in the past, but if I changed it I'm sure people would just get annoyed. Besides, I'd have to think of something original to put in my gender tag.

I remember finding the site when I was on an Icelandic chatboard and someone was whining about that thw Wii would only be twice as powerful as the GC and i asked him where he heard about that and he linked me to cube-europe.

The day after i was gonna sign up and the board changed to Revo-Europe

I'm a 6th form student planning on going to uni next year.

I'm a massive Mighty Boosh, Black Books and Seinfeld fan.

I play Call Of Duty and Smash Bros. far too much.

I am, as of late, somewhat un-single, and as such am often very happy now. :smile:

I love most music.

I get irritated by people who can't form decent arguments.

The two quotes I live by are "wise men make their own fate" and "I may not agree with what you have to say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it".

I actually quite like Mondays!

I'm a rather out spoken humanist atheist. :heh:

I view homophobes in equal light to racists and xenophobes, and I really, really don't like racists... :indeed:

Me in a nutshell, albeit a very large nutshell.

I've tried to track down the person that created it, but it only ever leads me down a paper trail of theft as others try to pass it off as their own work. I've made replacement avatars in the past, but if I changed it I'm sure people would just get annoyed. Besides, I'd have to think of something original to put in my gender tag.

For the record, you're avatar is made of 50% pure win, 40% awesome, 2% thief, and 8% tiger. :heh:

Shenanigans!!! :p

Its a good choice of avatar. If I'd seen it first, I would have stolen it! Mwahahaa!!

Even in light of the shenanigans, my perception of you still stands! :D

I joined in august 2001. It was back when I first got the internet and thought you could get free stuff.

I googled something liek 'free n64 games' and one of the top things that came up was this site, having a contest where once the forum had the immense total of 50 members, first name out of the hat would win a game. If i remeber right, Lord of Pain won Tom and Jerry: Fists of fury

As you may have noticed, I dont post much now, and pretty much all the people who would know me have left, but I am a creature of habit. And of very little life so I continue to come here.

I know you, i can never forget it's cuz of you i got the Zelda Collectors Editions disc for the Cube....least i think it was you, else i crossed some memory lines somewhere :heh: