N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah! jordan you whore!! :P "my room is boring - like blueys"

...i just noticed how much i zone out when i introduce you all to my bin.....

...it's............... orange.............

"oooooooooh Orange bin..."

Okay, here's a short video of my room, which is pretty fuckin messy, but also awesome. I <3 my room. I'd give you a real tour but I couldn't be arsed getting out of my seat. Also, sorry about shaky cam :heh:

Bard's Room

Omg! I missed your room!

It was good! straight to the point made me laugh! :D

I'm really nosey! Post more videos people! :heh:

*looks through the N-Europe window*

Took long enough to get it up

You gotta turn up the volume. I spoke quiet cos there's...4 other people in the house.

hahaha it WILL kill you in your sleep.... it's a plushie figure of a maid from a maid cafe in japan... each maid cafe has their own unique uniform, and so they all produce their own merchandise ~~ i got a plushie from one cafe (that's now watching you when you're not looking..) a lighter from another (with a little dangly figure of a maid on it) and a keyring from another one... :grin:

and thanks!! i made the postcard too, the tigers are my work ^^

flat stanley is awesome!!!! :bowdown:

"mirrors are made of win" - lol... too much win after that >_<

Awesome vids, if a little weird (if I was a stalker, sometimes i really believe this forum would be what water is to fish...) - I will have to ask Shorty's permission to do a vid of our flat... Just to one-up on the whole 'bedroom' thing. It would also probably encourage us (re: me) to tidy up a bit...

Might need to make a script or something. Don't want it to be super-awesome as that'll just depress you all. If I'm going to depress you, then it'll be on my terms.

EDIT: Ok so somehow I managed to miss the entire 2nd page and thus I have this to say;

Curse ye, Tom!

And; McLovin, you clearly broke into a show-home or something.

Guest Stefkov
hahaha it WILL kill you in your sleep.... it's a plushie figure of a maid from a maid cafe in japan... each maid cafe has their own unique uniform, and so they all produce their own merchandise ~~ i got a plushie from one cafe (that's now watching you when you're not looking..) a lighter from another (with a little dangly figure of a maid on it) and a keyring from another one... :grin:

and thanks!! i made the postcard too, the tigers are my work ^^

flat stanley is awesome!!!! :bowdown:

You drew the postcard? Nice.

Nintendohnut. Nice breasts.

CONDOMSCONDOMSCONDOMS

Pff, I can show off condoms too. Not that I ever get the chance to use them.

I'll see if I can show my room to you guys sometime later, it's not very interesting though.

Oh shit, I swear to god that was accidental! Bugger, now I look like a complete show-off-nob. I promise the condoms were not meant to be shown off *hides head in shame*

Nintendohnut. Nice breasts.

Not a comment I get every day, but thankyou. They were a gift! :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!