Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so here goes, I get embarrassed when speaking English because I never have the chance to speak with anyone, so sorry about that, it'll probably be hard to understand. Room is kinda boring, cause I have some stuff in the living room and in my hometown. Also I said Muramaki instead of Murakami. >< It's kinda weird do speak Japanese when I'm in english mode lol

SO MANY VIEWS, SO MANY RESPONSES, I AM OVERWHELMED!

One day I'll come across someone that apologises for their English and genuinely isn't good at speaking it. Today is not that day.

I was on the fence about buying a Gunblade — I'm not much of a collector but FFVIII is my favourite of the series — but yours looked nice. Or possibly really cool.

OK, so here goes, I get embarrassed when speaking English because I never have the chance to speak with anyone, so sorry about that, it'll probably be hard to understand. Room is kinda boring, cause I have some stuff in the living room and in my hometown. Also I said Muramaki instead of Murakami. >< It's kinda weird do speak Japanese when I'm in english mode lol

SO MANY VIEWS, SO MANY RESPONSES, I AM OVERWHELMED!

Hahaha, i actually laughed out loud when you shouted at the kids.

Nice room.

Maybe, but surely one of ya can muster up some proper laughs from the otherwise generic activity of showing your bedroom off.

You're free to lead by example.

People aren't running scripts, they're simply letting other users see their living spaces because some of us find that interesting. Considering several members aren't even speaking in their native tongue, you'll have to excuse us if we aren't entertaining enough for you.

You're free to lead by example.

People aren't running scripts, they're simply letting other users see their living spaces because some of us find that interesting. Considering several members aren't even speaking in their native tongue, you'll have to excuse us if we aren't entertaining enough for you.

Fair enough to the people who dont speak full english and are trying - e.g. hellfire and eenuh.

But the english speakers I expected more from lol! Dan is the only person whos video is even remotely watchable. Think of it as a mini creation to be put infront of N-Europe film critics - Intensity and Oxigen Waste - Impress us!

(Grabs Popcorn)

That's it, I'm going to purposefully label everything I own in a really obvious fashion now.

I can see where you're coming from, but what you're asking for isn't the purpose of this thread. And saying, "Is anybody gonna post a video thats actually funny?" whilst having contributed nothing yourself... well, it's a bit dickish.

That's it, I'm going to purposefully label everything I own in a really obvious fashion now.

I can see where you're coming from, but what you're asking for isn't the purpose of this thread. And saying, "Is anybody gonna post a video thats actually funny?" whilst having contributed nothing yourself... well, it's a bit dickish.

Agreed

Also I am offended that you didn't find mine funny. At one point I say:

"Inflatable hand....always good for....pointing...."

You can't tell me that isn't stella comedy right there.

Is anybody gonna post a video thats actually funny?

i dont remember asking people to be funny... in fact if you check the first post i specifically asked people to be as boring as possible.

made you look.

and i'm agreeing with aimless (and his avatar) on this one: quit being .."dickish" and lets see your wildly entertaining video... :blank:

i've found everyone's videos so far really interesting...

and i'm fascinated by the fact that caris and i seem to have the same carpet. O_o

Come on, admit it: that B*Witched CD was planted there to make you seem more Irish.

and i'm agreeing with aimless (and his avatar)

I can't decide what this means. Are you saying that I am a tiger? That you're a tiger? This is truly a riddle of Crystal Maze proportions.

I was on the fence about buying a Gunblade — I'm not much of a collector but FFVIII is my favourite of the series — but yours looked nice. Or possibly really cool.

It's pretty cool shame it isn't bigger. But it's very detailed.

Hahaha, i actually laughed out loud when you shouted at the kids.

Nice room.

Thanks ;) I shouted "BAH, COCK!", which doesn't really make sense in english lol.

Well, I found Hellfire's Borat accent incredibly funny.

I kid, I bet my accent isn't that good either.

Whaa whaa wee waa!

Dan is the only person whos video is even remotely watchable.

No offence to Mr. Dare or anything, but I beg to differ - Bluey's and Bard's were two of the best out of a mainly strong group - even mine fared reasonably well, with at least two persons (Shorty and Jordaroo, who, by and large, are pretty well respected around these parts, to say the least) actually finding me funny.

I know I use myself as an example, but Bluey's was found funny too, and, despite there actually being comedy present, that's not what it's about. Make a do your own stand-up thread, if you wish, just don't complain...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!