N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
No actually I'm not :heh:, I'm just not ok with staying in a hostel with possible more strangers. I can deal with people I've met that day because I can get to know them, so thats not the issue. I'm just abit iffy about it, so I'll come for the day instead :)

If that's what you decide. Wasn't it said 6 to a room. Checking back, it's hard to see but it looked like there was 6 people saying they were staying at the place. You could always ask to not be the one who was in the room full of other strangers.

Just throwing it out there, I'm not trying to change your mind.

If people are worried about where they sleep the hostel don't just do 6-bed dorms. Hostels.com has them listed as doing:

Double Private Rooms

Twin Private Rooms

3 Bed Private Rooms

4 Bed Private Rooms

4 Bed Mixed Dorm

6 Bed Mixed Dorm

6 Bed Female Dorm

Whats worrying me now though is that the hostel seems to have some pretty crappy reviews:

http://www.hostels.com/en/Reviews/Smart-Hyde-Park-View/8069/1/comments/

Room size seems to be a common complaint :hmm:

If people are worried about where they sleep the hostel don't just do 6-bed dorms. Hostels.com has them listed as doing:

Double Private Rooms

Twin Private Rooms

3 Bed Private Rooms

4 Bed Private Rooms

4 Bed Mixed Dorm

6 Bed Mixed Dorm

6 Bed Female Dorm

Whats worrying me now though is that the hostel seems to have some pretty crappy reviews:

http://www.hostels.com/en/Reviews/Smart-Hyde-Park-View/8069/1/comments/

Room size seems to be a common complaint :hmm:

and how expensive is that going to cost, :heh:. Fex come to london it'd be great, trains are the way forward (sod buses I couldn't do that for 3/4hours)

Lol if you were landing on earth would you land in rainy rainy england? I'm landing in the Maldives / Caribbean or after thinking about it just anywhere hot.

I think my train is Scunthorpe > Sheffield > London and is ?46 one way ouch!

________

MEDICAL CANNABIS

Edited by fex

haha, maybe try a train once he's landed ^.^?

Lol if you were landing on earth would you land in rainy rainy england? I'm landing in the Maldives / Caribbean or after thinking about it just anywhere hot.

I think my train is Scunthorpe > Sheffield > London and is £46 one way ouch!

Well looks like he is making a train trip once he lands, but for some reason, he has decided to be awkward and will land in Scunthorpe rather than London :wtf:

I think my train is Scunthorpe > Sheffield > London and is £46 one way ouch!

Ouchies, even if you pre-book it?

On TheTrainLine ?69.50 both ways which is still crazily expensive. Or if I buy single tickets which are only ?25 each which is ?50 in total....not too bad, I was expecting it to be around the ?30 return mark. Ouchies traveling by train isn't a cheap affair!

I also thought I'd check out the buses just to make sure..... omg!!!

SCUNTHORPE >> LONDON

DEPARTS 08:55

ARRIVES 14:15

LONDON >> SCUNTHORPE

DEPARTS 15:30

ARRIVES 20:50

I'd get a whole hour and fifteen in London. YAY! A quick hi, then bye!

________

HEALTH SHOP

Edited by fex

On TheTrainLine £69.50 both ways which is still crazily expensive. Or if I buy single tickets which are only £25 each which is £50 in total....not too bad, I was expecting it to be around the £30 return mark. Ouchies traveling by train isn't a cheap affair!

MEGABUS FTW.

You need to book trains early, and have a railcard for 33% off or whatever it is. I refuse to buy tickets any later than a fortnight before travelling anywhere, it really pisses me off how they can rip us off so easilly!

Sadly i wont be coming to this as it's my birthday on July 7th. But i want to see lots of pics! Someone should do a live feed podcast or something too haha.

Oh, balls

I' told my friend who's booking the place we're going on holiday to that I can't do the 5th (because of this) and the 10th (my birthday).

When does she book it? From the 5th to the 12th. Fucking awesome.

As I want to get as much out of this as possible I'm going from the 5th to the 9th, so I'll probably have to miss out on this, unless my friend actually does something to help someone else for once, and book somewhere else...