NEurope
Mundi

Gears Of War 2

I've gone and played this now.

fuck it's awesome. dammit! I was planning on resisting this...

Right, what the fuck. I go to load campaign or whatever, press launch, and it makes the "dong" you've pressed a button sound, but nothing happens. Hell is this shit.

Also can't join anyones games. *Sigh*

lol. seems you're getting even more desperate to get hold of the game. Why not go busking? If your lucky, you might make enough.

Fuck this Jedi shit, just lend me £40? :heh:

£29 in your local Sainsbury's boyo :) Got mine for <£25

Dan you should do a games design course, I can get gears of war 2 for free. Why? because of the gaming room at shu. mwuahaha

*chuckles menancingly*

Hey guys with gears 2 (sorry Dan Dare ;) )

Me and Moria/Charlie are going to be doing some coop tom but at 11 pm we are gonna try some horde if others wanted to join? My tag is HeadlessHaden I think Morias is CharlieDouglas (correct me if im wrong Moria). So yeh add and post interest should be a good laugh.

I've gone and played this now.

fuck it's awesome. dammit! I was planning on resisting this...

I read this earlier today and thought: when did you have a go if you don't own it, I wonder?

Only now has it occurred to me... you played on my copy while I was out! Haha.

Shit godam work has rearranged my shift thanks to an illness so now I cant do tommorow after all I could do tuesday night if people were up for it?

I've been playing this ever since I got home from work and haven't stopped. Freaking awesome game. My friend/sisters boyfriend brought it round for me to play and try out. Now I have a huge urge to buy it, but i'm spending to alot soon with various things T_T

I need to play more dammit. Or I can buy it and get a staff discount at GameStation... Hmm...

I read this earlier today and thought: when did you have a go if you don't own it, I wonder?

Only now has it occurred to me... you played on my copy while I was out! Haha.

haha yeah I swung by the flat last night en route to town.

Shorty and I have been playing co-op - probably racked up around six hours so far? We jumped in on Hardcore mode and we've met some seriously annoying moments of almost trial-and-error where the game hasn't been as intuitive as the first one was, but I've appreciated the level design's increased focus on co-op mode.

I had a quick run through on casual mode while I was waiting for my tea to cook and it's utterly ridiculous how easy it is. You can effectively run through the levels without stopping, or just stand there with four dudes shotgunning you and take all of them out with a single clip. As for boomers... No fear :P

Hoarde mode... man! I've had a couple of goes on single player on normal and hardcore and haven't gotten past wave 6. But then, I've only been playing on avalanche.

I think overall the game isn't as tight as the first game. There are too many sections where the areas are too open and there are only a few - if any - enemies. But then we've got 9 chapters to go! So who knows :P

Well, the ending boss wasn't great... and it felt weird that they left the two "vehicle" sections at the end but the sense of speed in the first one was insane.

I finished it on Hardcore over the weekend, a lot of death towards the end! >_> IMO, better than the first in some regards, worse in others.

Does anyone else feel like puking up all over their console whenever they read the disgcusting messages from the people who made the game at the end?

Makes me fucking sick. "Thanks to my family" what the fuck? Okay, family is important to everyone, but seriously, they didn't help you with fuck all part of this game, and even if they did I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT. Just it being on my screen makes me want to blow chunks.

Also that boss was a piece of piss.

Thing is, these games take herculean effort to make. Support from family must mean a load to these guys. They're welcome to it, really.

Thing is, these games take herculean effort to make.

I could do it. In a week. With my eyes closed.

Finished Act 2 with charlie today. The end bit of that Act was disgusting in a hilarious way things really picked up this act enjoyed it more than Act 1 can't wait to see what 3 holds!

Well im gonna have to cause im working but still should be classic!

BOOOM

I enjoyed the ending, but I think that

it would have made sense for the game to end as the Gears reached the surface - and that be it. It kinda dragged on as you had to defend the base for a while, THEN go explode a huge (but freaking awesome looking) Brumak thingy!

Also, I found continuous amusement in the fact that it was basically 4 guys single handedly taking out an entire Locust army/palace aaaand saving Jacinto. LOL