NEurope
Mundi

Gears Of War 2

So I am starting to get the hang of this now, instead of finishing bottom all the time, I am sort of mid-table. I would much rather play private matches though rather than randoms. So if anyone wants some target practice......add me.: peace:

Cool. I have never really very good at this either! I have started playing this again resontly so if u see me online send me an invite!

We all knew this was gonna happen, here are the first pics of the Gears of War avatar clothes :D

cog.jpg

locust.jpg

Also a quick reminder that the new map pack and co-op/single player mission is out this coming week.

haha, they look pretty cool.

Yeah i shall be buying that when it comes out this week! 28th isn't it?

Indeed it is. I've been getting back into Gears over the weekend, haven't played it since the new ranking system came into play and I can honestly say I still suck at the game :D The amount of experts that I keep getting matched up with is just stupid. Im like level 10 and im getting matched up with people who are in their 40-50s!

Indeed it is. I've been getting back into Gears over the weekend, haven't played it since the new ranking system came into play and I can honestly say I still suck at the game :D The amount of experts that I keep getting matched up with is just stupid. Im like level 10 and im getting matched up with people who are in their 40-50s!

Well i read that the true skill match making system is still ment to run behind the scenes and the ranked numbers are just from experience points from say CoD.

However u have to be good to get lots of experience so i dont really know what they were going on about when i read that! lol

I'm still working through Gears 1 atm, shall get into Gears 2 soon enough.

We all knew this was gonna happen, here are the first pics of the Gears of War avatar clothes :D

cog.jpg

locust.jpg

Also a quick reminder that the new map pack and co-op/single player mission is out this coming week.

So Avatar clothes = Sackboy outfits

Halo Legends or whatever = Home

Microsoft:indeed:

Halo Legends or whatever = Home

Hang on....Home is a glorified RSS feed?

Halo legends is shit anime. Halo...waypoint? that's just another 'tab' on the dash.

but yes. sackboy clothes. It's a good idea- I salute the rip off whole heartedly.

Am I right in thinking that this new chapter is 1200 points with a few multiplayer maps and 1600 for it with more maps?

Can't they have a version for 800 points without any maps?

Well i read that the true skill match making system is still ment to run behind the scenes and the ranked numbers are just from experience points from say CoD.

However u have to be good to get lots of experience so i dont really know what they were going on about when i read that! lol

All of the level 40-50s I've come up against I pretty much batter them. Nearly all of the time I play that game, not trying to gloat, but I'm near the top.

Watching them play after dying though... maybe it's just me and my mentality to just attack, but they're all pussies.

All of the level 40-50s I've come up against I pretty much batter them. Nearly all of the time I play that game, not trying to gloat, but I'm near the top.

Watching them play after dying though... maybe it's just me and my mentality to just attack, but they're all pussies.

Thats the way I play most of my multiplayer games. I care not for all of this camping rubbish, especially on COD. Where's the fun in hiding in exactly the same spot for the entire match?

I managed to get to level 15 yesterday, I know you get shoddy amounts of exp for playing Annex but I do enjoy that mode...oh and Guardian. So basically any mode where I get infinite amount of respawns :D

I would say i would join you for abit of gears 2 adam but well with my 360 being out of action kinda makes that abit hard...

The new DLC is out, apparently the new "chapter" is around 20-minutes long (40 if you play it both guns blazing or stealthily).

It comes with 7 new maps, and costs 1200 Points. The "All Forts" includes this and all the other map packs for 1600 Points.

As I don't give a turd about map packs, I'm definitely going to pass now that I know the new chapter is very short.

Im sick of tossers online just standing in games doing sod all, they should quit and let the AI take over them! Its annoying as hell getting put into a game with these people as your instantly a man down.

Me and the lads from work are making our way to getting the annex achievement and you have to win on all the combustible & flashback maps so when one comes up in a vote that we need we try like hell to win it. We were tanning this one team but then one guy decided to stop playing and another guy didnt seem to understand the concept of an annex gametype. Needless to say we eventually lost and my control pad went flying across the room :D

I snapped up both Gears books last week aswell and im halfwalf through the first one, its a pretty good read. Its a prequel and a sequel to the first Gears game as the book jumps back and forth between the two time periods.

Yeah that is so frustrating!!

I stand infront of them shooting my shotgun at them but it doesn't seem to do anything! lol.

The new maps seem pretty good! Good to see War machine again! :)

The new maps seem pretty good! Good to see War machine again! :)

Yeah, I loved that map in the first game. My favourite map out of the Dark Corners pack is probably Nowhere or Memorial, I love the small maps as it makes for hetic battles. :D

I finished the first book yesterday and loved it to bits, just started the 2nd one today.