NEurope
Mundi

Gears Of War 2

Mines been shipped from GAME but after playing through the first game again im not too excited by it.

Actually the more I think about it the less I really want it, of course it's a desirable game but then I haven't finished Fable 2 yet... and I will probably have GH:WT on Friday anyway so meh... sod it, I'll keep my Play order, ride the wave of hype a little later and yeah... it'll be all the more sweeter when it actually arrives. :smile:

Thing about Gears is, its only really, really great the first time. After that? Its a little tiresome. Besides, Gears 2 is supposed to be utterly amazing.

I should really get round to playing the first one. I'm sitting on the fence as to whether I should get this or not and at the moment, I'm thinking I might just buy the first one, see what it's like and then decide based on that because I really don't want to shell out £40 for a game and not like it. And seeing as the first one is cheap now, it seems like the best way to do things.

From the footage I've seen of this, it doesn't look all to great a game, but then I haven't played it or the original yet. The online looked rather laggy shall we say, especially when players were actually turning to shoot one another and because of the lag ended up facing the opposite direction from where they should be aiming.

Thing about Gears is, its only really, really great the first time. After that? Its a little tiresome. Besides, Gears 2 is supposed to be utterly amazing.

:/ not for me, I've completed it with jayseven about 5 times, and again with Nami.

I'm actually quite surprised by gears, I quite enjoy watching it and if I could aim properly I'd play it. Interesting.

The more the merrier. I said I was going to cancel shopto.net because they haven't even got games in the day before release ready to send.

Mines been shipped today so hopefully will get it tomorrow!

Will work out great as I have the whole day off tomorrow!

It slipped my mind that tomorrow was thursday. I lost track of days. Hopefully it's here tomorrow.

I propose the old crew get back together. This weekend?

I ordered from Play and apparently mine shipped about 4pm today... I'll be lucky to get it on release day I guess.

Mine hasn't been shipped... wtf?

I ordered mine yesterday at 11pm and it got dispatched today. A bit late, but dispatched none the less.

Still not shipped and yeah, with game...

Thats odd...

I got my dispatched message at 21:00 Tuesday night.

You been enjoying it then, Rob? I would have thought you and Matt would have been doing it on co-op yet everytime I checked you guys were at different places.

This is £29 at Sainsburys on release and £30 at ASDA

Thanks very much for the info man I will be trying to get my mitts on this on release day dam I have no idea where an asda is though I only see one when I visit my grandad in bristol.

I rang up game to see if everything was okay.

Money has gone out of my account they're apparently just taking a while to ship stuff and its due to go out today. Meaning I ain't gunna get it till Monday. Ah well, LBP to play... Offline ¬_¬.

Well, my post just arrived, and it appears that Royal Fail have forgotten to post my copy of GoW2. I'm going away this weekend, so I won't get to play it till Monday either. :/

Ah well, at least this'll give me some more time to play the Left 4 Dead demo, and to complete RA3.

if my copy arrives today, anyone up for doing some co op tonight from about 5-6pm?

Bah, have just seen Nintenchris playing it! Looking at the achievements, I don't see any that look too hard.

Still waiting for my postie...

Bah, have just seen Nintenchris playing it! Looking at the achievements, I don't see any that look too hard.

Still waiting for my postie...

Getting to level 50 in Horde will be a challenge and a half. Me and Rob played a little last night and it got pretty naughty at level 8-9.