N-Europe

The official N-E must Play list!

Emasher

So basically this is a thread that in the end will list great games that everyone here should try to get a copy of.

You may post only 1 game.

Do not post games like Zelda and Mario that people have already all played

Do not post if you are not posting a game. This will keep it easy for people to just view the list.

Put the name of the game in bold and make sure you also post what system its for.

Post only games that are available on Nintendo systems. For instance you could post a genesis game that is on the VC but not a play-station game or a PC game ect.

The game I will add to the list is Tales of Symphonia on the Game Cube. The game was one of the few good RPG games on the Cube. It was quite long, had a great story with tons of plot twists and the characters were colourful each having their own distinct personalities. Even most of the NPCs were like this.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Absolutely fantastic game that went under most peoples radar's unfortunately, 3rd-Person Shooter that had a long lifespan, multi-player and a hardcore Single-player mode, it really is one of my favorite last gen games........get it now :heh:.

Fun thread.

For Gamecube: I think I'd have to go for Worms 3D [/b. 1 player campaign was surprisingly fun and challenging, with great multiplayer too

For Wii: Geometry Wars: OK 25 quid may seem on the steep side for an arcade game, but I played it at a friends house and it is awesome.

(did i break any rules?)

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

Not exactly the best game ever made BUT...It was a criminally under-appreciated and ignored title due to it being a remake.

The astounding motion controls instantly makes other sandbox games feel cumbersome in comparison. Some of the finest motion controls on Wii are within this title.

Want to headbutt someone? Grab them with Z and B and slam your head between the nunchuck and wiimote, baseball batting someone is just like you would expect, as is launching molotovs etc...But it's the free hand aiming that makes this a delight to play. Flying down streets picking off enemies with pixel perfect accuracy whilst driving a car has never been easier. (Or as fun!).

For £20 (if you shop online) it's an experience well worth your time.

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

Not exactly the best game ever made BUT...It was a criminally under-appreciated and ignored title due to it being a remake.

The astounding motion controls instantly makes other sandbox games feel cumbersome in comparison. Some of the finest motion controls on Wii are within this title.

Want to headbutt someone? Grab them with Z and B and slam your head between the nunchuck and wiimote, baseball batting someone is just like you would expect, as is launching molotovs etc...But it's the free hand aiming that makes this a delight to play. Flying down streets picking off enemies with pixel perfect accuracy whilst driving a car has never been easier. (Or as fun!).

For £20 (if you shop online) it's an experience well worth your time.

Hell yeah

Buy this game, guys, you will like it

Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2

Solid single player campaign, arcade mode and an awesome online game.

Hardly anybody on here has got it so far - go figure :wtf:

Funnily enough, as much as I'm saying this game is my choice, I've not got it yet... but by the end of the week I will have!

Buy this so we can face-off against each other online!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for Gamecube

I never got to try the snes/gba ones, but even as a newcomer to the series, i instanly fell in love with it. Probably my most replayed single player game.

You know an even better Fire Emblem?

Fire Emblem GBA a.k.a. Fire Emblem 7

Graphics - The character portraits and map sprites are less detailed, but the battle sprites and animations are beautiful.

Sound - The music has GBA quality, but the songs themselves are good. Shame they didn't remix many of these songs for Brawl.

Gameplay - Pretty simplistic. There are no skills and the promotion process is simpler. Still, it's vintage Fire Emblem. Very accessible and fun.

Story - The story itself is long, above average and has a few twists. The character development is great. There are more (and better) support conversations here than in PoR or Sacred Stones.

Longevity - 30+ chapters and the best replay value I have ever seen (except Pokémon). You will want to play the alternate story, get the extra chapters, beat the Hard Modes and see all the supports.

Words don't make the game justice. One way or another, you should play it.

I know I will end up adding another game sooner or later. I've been enjoying Pikmin a lot, lately...

Lol guys, I think we're meant to be posting games here that we can play on the Wii? Whether it be a Wii game, a Virtual Console game or a Gamecube game that you think others should track down... i.e. not PC, DS, etc. :wink:

As for a recommendation?

F-Zero- any of them. The original Snes one as well as the N64 one are on the VC so there are no excuses.

Oh and check out the DKC trilogy too which are all available via the shop channel.

Sorry dude but I only just realised that this could count Playstation Games:

Crash Bash

the funnest game since time, period. Not joking, the games are so fun and addictive. Must play! I was on 2 player co-op the other day and it is so intense after you finally complete a gem challenge lol!