N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a ransom note from the mafia saying that if I reveal my role here, they would release Zell. Do you think he deserves it? =P

That'll depend on Zell. Maybe if he can convince us he's good, you should save him.

Vote:Calza

If no one else is going to make a suggestion.

Is this another one ofyour hunches?

You seem pretty eager to lynch people, sure you can follow your gut or whatever but luck runs out after a while. But if you think you can identify mafia please go ahead.

I think we're better off shooting into the dark and hoping we hit our target, as opposed to waiting to see if someone turns the light on. If anyone has any information i'll follow it, but they haven't. I gave others a chance to make a suggestion but no one has. So I did.

One last question Dark lol, who have you targetted so far? It shouldn't matter if you tell us, it won't be a giveaway of who you are at all. Just trying to figure stuff out.

Just to make sure you saw my question Darksnowman, I saw you reading the thread earlier but you may have missed it. That's my last one I would have thought, I'll leave you alone after this!

I don't mind the idea of shooting in the dark -- but to be really honest it's a bit too hard to see what's going on when there's absolutely nothing to go on.

Normally I'd suggest that LazyBoy is acting suspiciously, but to be honest there's no backing-up going on from any voters so far, which just makes me think we're all just pointing fingers and being silly...

But then the mafia seems to be a bit scary this game round. Is there not a slither of any suspicion that anyone has?

Just to make sure you saw my question Darksnowman, I saw you reading the thread earlier but you may have missed it. That's my last one I would have thought, I'll leave you alone after this!

Why does it matter? Who do you think I've targetted? I've only targetted one person because my power turned out to be a one off. I'm innocent, your copper knowledge on me is accurate.

And because I'm going offline soon, I'm gonna leave a

Vote: No Lynch

as their doesn't seem to be evidence against anyone, but of course when I check back tomorrow I'll rethink depending on what gets said overnight.

(Don't even think about lynching me when I'm not online.)

Normally I'd suggest that LazyBoy is acting suspiciously, but to be honest there's no backing-up going on from any voters so far, which just makes me think we're all just pointing fingers and being silly...

DARE you call me silly. *cough*. Sorry about that. Anyway I have someone who can authenticate my innocence, but I won't call him/her out until I have to.

Why does it matter? Who do you think I've targetted? I've only targetted one person because my power turned out to be a one off. I'm innocent, your copper knowledge on me is accurate.

And because I'm going offline soon, I'm gonna leave a

Vote: No Lynch

as their doesn't seem to be evidence against anyone, but of course when I check back tomorrow I'll rethink depending on what gets said overnight.

(Don't even think about lynching me when I'm not online.)

That is way to suspicious Dark. Refusing to answer one simple question. It wouldn't have incrimnated you or anyone else if you were innocent, but you refuse to answer and then go offline? Answer my question please, if you are indeed innocent then it won't matter to reveal who you have targetted. And if you continue to evade the question I will assume you have something to hide/are lying.

So LazyBoy why did you not heed Dyson's suggestion of darksnowman?

Missed that first time around, just checking it out. Did he cite a reason?

Seriously? I love that old mafia cliche of having someone to prove your innocence... because I too have one, eh Lazyboy? :wink:

Then we have something in common, the building block of any good relationship. :heh:

*sigh* you're definitely avoiding it snowman, I saw you reading this thread long after you said you were logging off. I'd still like an answer, even if it incriminates me. Although I don't think you have anything else that does incriminate me, I think you just didn't want to tell me. Either way, I'd like to know.

I can't tell you who dark targetted, but I can tell you he is good. I would reveal my role, but this early in the game I think it's a little dangerous too. He is most definitely on the towns side. I would ellaborate, but it's just too early in the game to go shouting everything.

Other than that I've got bugger all info. I feel all useless.