Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Power

Kirkatronics

It'd have to be the creation of creative humans who would post interesting and original forum threads.

thanks for that constructive comment, if you dont want me to post topics.. then dont reply in them. its simple, i wouldnt make topics if no one posted in them would i?

so stop complaining.

Bending the space-time continuum and regeneration. That's quite the explosive mix. Partially immortal god.

I'd have telekinesis. Not that weak "spoon-bending" bollocks, but the proper Jedi force powers-type stuff.

*throws person across room with a flick of the wrist*

Useless against space-time continuum benders.

Imagen a man wearing a black coat, black pants, black shiny shoes, black leather gloves and a top hat. on his back is a katana in his right pocket is a pocket watch. His power is time control, before he uses his power he reaches for the clock and opens it, the last thing you will hear is the sound of him closing it.

If I where a superhero I would be him.

Imagen a man wearing a black coat, black pants, black shiny shoes, black leather gloves and a top hat. on his back is a katana in his right pocket is a pocket watch. His power is time control, before he uses his power he reaches for the clock and opens it, the last thing you will hear is the sound of him closing it.

If I where a superhero I would be him.

Then I would defeat you with great ease.