NEurope

Yes. Yes I do.

Some of the oldies on here may remember Super Play - the SNES mag by the same people.

Nothing beats Your Sinclair (It's Crap!) though.

N64 Magazine was great! Quite funny at times and, without having the internet in those days, it gave me the news I needed each month and it was almost something to get excited about. Happier times..

N64 magazine was awesome. My first issue was the one with part one of their Ocarina of Time review. Thanks to them, I purchased this beauty which I had never heard of before and fell in love with the series.

without having the internet in those days, it gave me the news I needed each month and it was almost something to get excited about. Happier times..

Not having the net, I got my daily gaming news from Teletext, but no images obvioulsy, so it was a very 'wow' moment seeing new screenshot's or consoles in the magazine. E3 editions were the best! I remember once making my mum travel miles and miles to find a copy of the magazine, as my local stores didnt have any copies!

I used Teletext aswell.. (still do :heh: ..well, Gamecentral anyway) but seeing the screenshots in the magazine was the highlight of the month : peace:

E3 was definitely the best time.. but then so was the month that N64 turned into NGC and that orange video came with it with footage of early GC games (including videos of Raven Blade and Kameo)..

"This is our new baby.." says Shigsy..

Oh ye! I remember that orange video now. I used to make friends watch it just so they could see how fantastic that Smash Brothers FMV sequence was. How embarrasing lol

Oh yes! I've actually still got my full collection of N64 Mag, right up to it turning into NGC, all in great condition. I've also still got my prized, bound, full collection of Super Play magazines too, including the one-off special Gold issue! I was a huge fan of that mag. Still got the video somewhere too.

I really ought to eBay them. I wonder if they're worth anything....?

N64 Magazine was probably the best N64 mag, and I was delighted that it carried on as NGC. Because it was practically the same mag, it had the same humour/staff members and what have you.

Although, I've not bought NGamer in well over a year.

I remember this mag and its successor in NGC magazine. Although, i have not purchased NGamer.

N64 mag was brilliant, all the great features, humour, that Worldy Bloke thing. All was amazing.

N64 was awesome, still got most of the issues in the cupboard behind me!

It started to go a bit crap towards the end of the NGC days though...

N64 magazine was awesome. My first issue was the one with part one of their Ocarina of Time review. Thanks to them, I purchased this beauty which I had never heard of before and fell in love with the series.

Not having the net, I got my daily gaming news from Teletext, but no images obvioulsy, so it was a very 'wow' moment seeing new screenshot's or consoles in the magazine. E3 editions were the best! I remember once making my mum travel miles and miles to find a copy of the magazine, as my local stores didnt have any copies!

that was my first to! the one after it was amazing to, jes bickams review of OOT was really amazing, i must of read it 100 times. everything he said was accurate to, gamings never going to be that good again. that issue was my favarote along with the e3 one with massive perfect dark coverage and a sweet joanna dark illustration by wil overton on the cover.

teletext aswell that brings back the memories... digitiser! how funny was that.

its n gamer, was almost called game N (say it outloud to find out why not).

its still a decent read, the humour is funny, and the reviews are normaly pretty close to my opinion.

I still remember their description of Power Rangers 64:

"Constipated puppet men jerking their way around lego built cities"

What was the 'doctor' called who did the help? He always used to do something random before answering questions..

Oh ye! I remember that orange video now. I used to make friends watch it just so they could see how fantastic that Smash Brothers FMV sequence was. How embarrasing lol

I still have mine!

What was the 'doctor' called who did the help? He always used to do something random before answering questions..

The evil Dr. Kitts.

Which mag gave away the Nintendo Top Trumps? They were legendary.

N64 magazine was so great, I still have all the issues (I think I have all but one).

Does anyone remember when they had a feature on how to make 'Nintendo food'? Peppermint Boo's and Muffins with a marzipan star inside!

Ha! I'd hardly call N64 Magazine "Retro" while I did purchase a few copies. Then for me Retro Magazines will always be stuff like:

Crash and Zapp! -That's retro!

That was N64 mag. Where Gex was basically the "joker"

N64 mag also gave away these stands for storing N64 games that was a pretty decent thing to give.

My first was the Turok 2 cover. 18 I think. I used to treasure my bog-time with N64.

The Official Nintendo Mag gave away Nintendo themed playing cards as well as Top Trump ones if I'm not mistaken. I have Top Trump Nintendo cards and I'm certain I didn't get them with N64 or NGC.

The Official Nintendo Mag gave away Nintendo themed playing cards as well as Top Trump ones if I'm not mistaken. I have Top Trump Nintendo cards and I'm certain I didn't get them with N64 or NGC.

N64 had Top Trumps. I remember Gex (who N64 hate) and Wordly Bloke ones.

I started N64 at issue 24 - OoT review (2nd Part) and the announcement of 4 new Mario games (SM64 2, Super Mario RPG 2, Mario Party and Smash Bros).

To think that one of those was only released a few months ago...