N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doctor fought the God's will very hard. He made everyone know that he was still partly in control.

The urge to give in just got stronger and stronger...eventually the doctor cracked. He picked up a nearby plasma grenade and ran at whom he was convinced was evil. The resulting explosion killed them both.

Oxigen_Waste is dead. We was Simon Tam (Firefly). He could heal wounded people (Good).

Haggis is dead. He was a swarm of Nanobots (Prey). He took different forms each day (Evil).

There are 16 players left. 9 is a majority.

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Shino

Shorty

Strider

Vicar

Day 7 continued.

darksnowman (3) Nintendohnut, Shino, gaggle64

Dyson (1) Dyson

So confused right now, but at least we got rid of another player. Seriously Oxi if you hadnt taken him out then we would all have trusted him. Just as well you did that, even if it was an accident.

And Haggis? It is better for townies that we took out a baddie - there are very few mafia players usually - maximum around 8 at the start I would think, so this is good for us - we got 2 in a day and a night. Now we need to pressure Darksnowman, who I personally think is part of the mafia but we shall see.

I have a feeling Darksnowman was the one who targeted Oxi and, if I am right, made him target a fellow mafia player. This way, if Haggis was lynched, Dark could say "see, I killed a mafia player!" and if we discovered Oxi was being mind controlled we would all assume that Haggis was good. It was a win-win situation (apart from the fact Haggis died :-S)

This may all be complete bollocks. It is just a hypothesis. Again, I want to hear from Darksnowman himself.

I have a feeling Darksnowman was the one who targeted Oxi and, if I am right, made him target a fellow mafia player. This way, if Haggis was lynched, Dark could say "see, I killed a mafia player!" and if we discovered Oxi was being mind controlled we would all assume that Haggis was good. It was a win-win situation (apart from the fact Haggis died :-S)

This may all be complete bollocks. It is just a hypothesis. Again, I want to hear from Darksnowman himself.

Dude seriously, you have issues. Just look at what you said a few pages ago:

Well Shino unless this was some twisted trick from the mafia, we know you're not one of them! They wouldn't have tried to kill their own.

Just to clarify and spell it out:

- I can make people vote as I wish.

- I targetted Oxi and made him vote for one of the quieter players

- I did not target Dyson before and make him vote for himself and I did not this time, clearly. ¬_¬

- Haggis turned out to be evil. If Oxi hadn't acted such a cock then it looks like you might have believed him and lynched Haggis.

- Would the mafia try to kill their own? (and succeed??) You say no, and bizarrely- I agree.

- Yes, you talk utter bollocks.

Right, so basically: TRY AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE. You have been using your fabulous method of voting for people to put "pressure" on them, there are more people than me playing this game so please, go and sniff around somewhere else. Take a look at the list, there are people who have never participated (like Haggis and mr-paul- didn't say much either did they?) so how about searching there instead of bickering amongst ourselves. :angry:

EDIT: And, incase you didn't notice, there is an alien on the loose.

So LazyBoy - thought you couldn't pick targets? Care to explain what happened? And what information did you get, seeing as you said you get info and I have nothing to hide, tell us what you found out about me.

I can't pick targets. Thats just untrue. Don't know where they got that, I just receive information.

I have already stated what I found out about you, like a million times. You control CSIs. Go back and check.

You know what i'd like you to explain your hostility towards me. With no evidence what so ever you seem intent on lynching a guy who is quite obviously good.

Seeing as I have no idea at all who is good or bad right now, I wouldn't mind voting for one of the quiet people. Anyone else feel that way?

Well I feel like voting for Nintendohnut right now considering he seems to be accusing innocent on little information, but for now this is a better idea.

Vote:Shorty

I haven't seen him post yet.

Seeing as I have no idea at all who is good or bad right now, I wouldn't mind voting for one of the quiet people. Anyone else feel that way?

You make a good point, Ine. Pick the quiet one of your choice! There is always Dyson...? I'm a bit scared of lynching him though, he's a bit to willing to go.

However, for now atleast, despite him not being quiet in any way whatsoever, I'm gonna Vote: Nintendohnut

His vendetta against myself, aswell as Lazyboy is really getting old. Who else has he accused? I mean, its just rash accusation after rash accusation.

You make a good point, Ine. Pick the quiet one of your choice! There is always Dyson...? I'm a bit scared of lynching him though, he's a bit to willing to go.

However, for now atleast, despite him not being quiet in any way whatsoever, I'm gonna Vote: Nintendohnut

His vendetta against myself, aswell as Lazyboy is really getting old. Who else has he accused? I mean, its just rash accusation after rash accusation.

Wait for him and come on and defend himself, despite him getting a little annoying, its only fair. Vote for shorty for now.

Aye, ok. Sure we know who he is anyway and he'll only bleet like a fricking innocent lamb.

Changevote: Shorty

Tellyns CSI:

Tellyn had successfully investigated Shorty, ReZourceman, Calza and Jonnas.

He investigated Shorty, useful.

I was hoping for info on his assailant though. ¬_¬

*sigh* so even though I have given everyone all the information on myself you are still voting for me? What is the point? Seriously, you know I'm good, there is so little point voting for me.

Now let me spell it out. I'll start with Darksnowman

- You have only given us one piece of solid information about what you do. You can change people's votes.

- This is, in my experience, something that mafia players usually have the power to do, and not something a good player would normally do.

- You have been randomly targetin people with no evidence - if you wanted to lynch a quiet person, DISCUSS it with people instead of controlling someone trustworthy and making people believe they are evil. If you are telling the truth you were completely lucky with Haggis - you targeted him purely because he was quiet...if he had been good, you would have looked evil. To me that just seems quite stupid.

- Finally - yesterday you stopped me posting information and discussion. You know I had useful information every night and yet you decided to stop me sharing it with everyone. As well as that, it seems that you can kill. You admitted that you targetted Oxi, and then because he disobeyed you he died. This doesn't seem like a great power for a good guy.

Now LazyBoy:

- The other night, you forced me, Vicar and Oxi all to reveal our characters purely because (like you are accusing me now) you were suspicious of people who's stories didn't add up. When I asked for something in return you completely ignored me... I assume if you're good you have nothing to hide?

- You told us that you are unable to target people and that information comes through in dribs and drabs... And yet the information we were given the other night said quite plainly that you had targetted me. I was asking what this information meant, and if you did indeed target me I wanted you to tell us what you found (you said you got information)

All I asked for was some more information from both of you. We have absolutely no leads at this point in regards to who the alien is. Fine, let's vote for some random player who may or may not be on our team, but I would still like to hear more about Darksnowman's and LazyBoy's powers, and I don't understand how someone who kills someone that doesn't follow orders (Dark) can be good.

Oh and one final thing... "Bleat like a freaking innocent lamb"..... it has been proved over and over and over and OVER that I am good, of course I am going to speak innocently, because I am innocent. You, however, are yet to prove whether you are or not. Please, a little more information is all I ask for.

(That was one mammoth post)