N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDES I HAVE INFO

I´m so clever I read Darksnowman´s mind his power is to make other people vote for who he wishes, that mean he used it on Dyson yesterday and the main question is are you good or evil snowman?

Interesting, anything else?

We have three things we need to determine:

1. Can Vicar be trusted? (I think he can but its worth checking over again)

2. The two who where forced to vote, good or evil?

3. Why have there only been two, or are we missing something?

What does everyone think?

Interesting, anything else?

We have three things we need to determine:

1. Can Vicar be trusted? (I think he can but its worth checking over again)

2. The two who where forced to vote, good or evil?

3. Why have there only been two, or are we missing something?

What does everyone think?

Ohhhhh not this again

DUDES I HAVE INFO

I´m so clever I read Darksnowman´s mind his power is to make other people vote for who he wishes, that mean he used it on Dyson yesterday and the main question is are you good or evil snowman?

Yes I can make people vote, however its only worked twice due to roleblockage. I haven't checked back but I think I used it on Ellmeister to vote for someone or someone to vote for him near the beginning. I can check back and clarify if you need. This was just random usage due to having no leads and I was testing the waters as to how it would work.

Actually it would have been used right at the start except there was no lynch due to us mourning. I didn't use it on Dyson because I was roleblocked, but I would have used it randomly on Calza (because he was being quiet) and if you look at the write up, I was at his house but otherwise engaged.

Today, yes I used it on Nintendohnut to vote for Gizmo purely because I was starting to think something was going on with Giz, and because if Nintendohnut voted for him it would look like it was coming from a credible source! If Giz is innocent then ignore it, but I was reading what was happening before I used my nightpower and I thought it was as good a bet as any.

P.S: Yes, Vicar is so clever. I can confirm that. ¬_¬

Oxigen_waste is evil.

Vote: Oxigen_waste

There it is, page six. I used my charming powers of persuasion to have Ellmeister vote for Oxi cos I thought he looked suspicious near the beginning of the game.

Also, from reading back I can clear Gizmo's name because Welsh_gamer said he would be dead if Gizmo was evil. There we have it, back to square one.

EDIT: Thats harsh Shino, I've offered nothing but the truth here. C'mon Vicar, does your mind read reveal that I am evil? Back me up, boyo.

I'm willing to believe in Vicar, we have nothing (at all!) to lose. And it goes well with the Goaul'd theory.

Vote: Darksnowman

WOW WOW WOW

I never told you guys to vote him andI'M NOT COVERING FOR HIM

I just wanted to share info with you guys os you can fill in the blanks.

Just don´t say its my fault if he turns out to be one of us.