N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revelation after revelation.

What has Lazyboy done? He's as "credible" as anyone has been so far, he said that Nintendohnut controls the CSI's which has turned out to be true... I don't know what to do but can we be sure that these three aren't all covering for each other now? Gah. A brother and sister combo suddenly springs up when the going gets tough?

What the hell happened? I go for a snack and you guys suddenly vote for me for no reason.

Alright look back over my posts, all I have claimed is that Nintendohnut can control CSIs and I was right. I can recieve information, that is all.

In reality you have no reason to vote for me.Nintendohnut and Vicar have gone nuts and lashed out because I was suspicious. You know what:

Change Vote: No one

Happy?

Revelation after revelation.

What has Lazyboy done? He's as "credible" as anyone has been so far, he said that Nintendohnut controls the CSI's which has turned out to be true... I don't know what to do but can we be sure that these three aren't all covering for each other now? Gah. A brother and sister combo suddenly springs up when the going gets tough?

I cured Eenuh. Why would I do that if I were bad?

12 is a majority

darksnowman (2) MoogleViper, gaggle64

No Lynch (3) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman, LazyBoy

Vicar (5) Gizmo, Mundi, mr-paul, DomJcg, darksnowman

Nintendohnut (4) Jonnas, martinist

LazyBoy (7) Vicar, Nintendohnut, Oxigen_Waste, My Buttons are Magic!, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Tellyn

What the hell happened? I go for a snack and you guys suddenly vote for me for no reason.

Alright look back over my posts, all I have claimed is that Nintendohnut can control CSIs and I was right. I can recieve information, that is all.

In reality you have no reason to vote for me.Nintendohnut and Vicar have gone nuts and lashed out because I was suspicious. You know what:

Happy?

Hah try going out to pick up the mother from work. To find you are wanted in both mafia games =/ I cried.

I'm so confused. But we need to lynch someone! The mafia will just pick us off otherwise >_<

Happy?

No. I voted for you because I want to know who you are. You forced 3 people to reveal their identity. We're sitting ducks... Now it's your turn.

Happy?

To be honest, No I'm not You have been framing me the last 90 min or so and you expect you can just walk away after that .... well think again.

Wow people, I go away for awhile and this happens?

I think it's pretty clear that Vicar isn't in the mafia. I was simply pressuring him to try and get him to reveal his information because he was being so damn stupid and holding it back for no reason. Then LazyBoy goes off on one against Nintendohnut too, and seems intent on them being connected, when actualyl as far as I can tell it's simply that Vicar had information on him. Nintendohnut, revealing your character doesn't instantly make you a mafia target. It makes you an easier target for a quieter time, but insisting straight afterwards you must get protection so strongly seems a bit overkill.

Quite honestly I think the biggest problem with this is Vicar's poor English, which lead to Lazyboy houdnign him and getting Nintendohnut embroiled in it too. As far as I can tell, and unless someone else points out to me something I've missed, we know of nobody in the mafia here.

ChangeVote:Nobody

I hate to bloody do it but people are going crazy for no reason.

12 is a majority

darksnowman (2) MoogleViper, gaggle64

No Lynch (5) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman, LazyBoy, Mundi, Gizmo

Vicar (3) mr-paul, DomJcg, darksnowman

Nintendohnut (4) Jonnas, martinist

LazyBoy (7) Vicar, Nintendohnut, Oxigen_Waste, My Buttons are Magic!, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Tellyn