Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I would insert a joke about mirrors here but heck, I know I'd be lying to myself :P

Well if you want a break from the skating and fancy a few games of pool, I'd be more than glad to help; that is, if you'll accept my blank face and awful jokes as 'help'.

I won't be able to play pool i'm afraid. I'm going to the park then to ride some street. But if you do end up passing, i'll be wearing these with some blue jeans and black and white shoes. I also will be on a dark red bike and i have really short hair. :)

I will probably be there early afternoon.

The idea of me approaching a few dozen guys wearing ghetto clothes, hanging out in the skate park isn't something that's going to occur too easily.

I'll probably just make a note of what you're wearing, walk past and perhaps try throwing things at you. Is that ok?

The idea of me approaching a few dozen guys wearing ghetto clothes, hanging out in the skate park isn't something that's going to occur too easily.

I'll probably just make a note of what you're wearing, walk past and perhaps try throwing things at you. Is that ok?

hahaha just shout McLovin ;)

Bloody hell this thread has moved fast!

Note: I am terrible meeting people I don't know, and will feel awkward. Seriously, I doubt most of you will be as bad as me, but it will be fun.

Aye, I'm the same. Although when alcohol is involved I get much more talkative!

Jay... those words are like honey unto my ears.

Nightwolf can entertain the others and play Streetmate or whatever kids these days do while we... catch up on the past twenty odd years. Twill be a hoot!

You've gotta go dude, we could have our own 26/09 club. It would just be you and me sat in a corner drinking and talking about how awesome we are because we have the same birthday!

In case you haven't guessed I would definitely be up for this, sounds like a right larf.

Touchez.

So what's the current plan? I can't be arsed reading over the last 6 pages? London by what I've seen on this page... Do we have a date for it yet?

London - Hyde Park - July 5th.

*shakes head disaprovingly at moria*

If you can't be arsed to read the last six pages, I guess you won't be arsed to come to this meet up :P

I be in Manfield this saturday.

I assume you mean Mansfield. I wish you the best of luck. Last time I went I nearly got caught up in the Boro-stags riot. Would have done if it hadn't have been for the missus dragging me away.

Titchfield park is nice but there are way too many emos/wankers on a friday and saturday.

Also if you want to stay safe then wear a Chesterfield FC top. :D

London - Hyde Park - July 5th.

*shakes head disaprovingly at moria*

If you can't be arsed to read the last six pages, I guess you won't be arsed to come to this meet up :P

Haha, I've already got my accommodation booked! Just need to find someone to go down with now. Or more precisly, tell someone she is coming down to London with me again. I hope you don't mind if I bring someone along with me for a while, no way am I going down to London by myself. Don't worry guys, she has boobs, so it's all good. Feel free to take a look at them when she's looking the otherway.

Outrun 2 is badass. To be honest, Trocadero has almost every Arcade Cabinet still worth playing, so it's a safe bet.

It has Street Fighter 3: Third Strike? oh man, I dunno how I missed that before.. I'm up for that shit a million times over (even though I'll probably suck and die compared to anyone who's actually good)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!