N-Europe

31 is no age...

flameboy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your support guys... The last last 8 weeks have been a real journey. The last 5 days especially as a late night vigils became our lives. Sunday night was the worst, she was clearly struggling and fighting and its a wonder she lasted as long as she did. The only good thing to come out of this is all the amazing people I have met from my sisters past etc...that I didn't know about and the feeling of duty we all now have to make sure we help her partner and more importantly my niece (whose 14th birthday is next week) as much as we can and that we help bring her up as my sister would have done.

I just posted about something in the Uncharted thread...but it all feels meaningless and not worth writing like it shouldn't be written as compared to what has happened to me and my family it has no bearing and no purpose. I guess what I'm saying in this respect is that I'm not going to post here for awhile, it just in this current time and place in my life doesn't seem worth it and doesn't bare even contemplating. If you ever see me on MSN pop on and say hi and one day I will return.

Rachelle Hewlett 1977-2008