N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite being dead, and it being night time, I'd just like to say:

I can't decide if that was due to Zell being really clever, everyone else being really stupid, or Chair just giving out an unbalanced win condition.

I think a bit of everything; but well played Zell anyway :p

Despite being dead, and it being night time, I'd just like to say:

I can't decide if that was due to Zell being really clever, everyone else being really stupid, or Chair just giving out an unbalanced win condition.

I think a bit of everything; but well played Zell anyway :p

The only way he could have won was if he was lynched the day after someone tried to kill him. If he was lynched on any other day, or lived till the end, he'd lose.

Really, I didn't think he'd manage it, since he hadn't appeared dodgy at all until then.

Anyway, a lot of this game is luck of the draw. Some people are powerless, others are vastly powerful (one game I played in there was a role where the player could possess another player, use their body to kill someone and then force that player to vote for whoever they chose, and the only way the possessing player could be killed was to kill or lynch the person they were possessing - I still have nightmares, lol).

So yeah, that's an extra thing to worry about - some players might want to be lynched. :heh:

Night 4 is now over

Reading to the end of a thread, an admin saw that a guest was also reading the thread.

"Damn guests." he said, as he accessed the admin control panel. Clicking several options on a form, now only members would be able to read the forum.

Cube has been barred from entering the forum. He was a Guest (no keywords).

A new thread appeared questioning why banned members were back.

A flame war ensued, and a member started shouting at a admin.

The banned member was originally going to send the virus to someone else, but he changed his mind after reading the thread.

Ellmeister's computer has received a virus. He was Shorty, an admin who would have sided with his friends over the staff if the chance arose. (Member / Staff / Mafia player / Info gatherer)

"Lolz, I wish I could just force feed dienastygirl a big hunk of meat."

Reading this, the girl's blood began to boil.

An admin tried to muddle with her account, but she had already left her house with the gasoline can.

ReZourceman's house has been burnt down. He was Ant-Shimmin, the banned member back to have some fun. (Banned / GTFO! /Busdriver)

"Why don't you take some time off?"

One member has been silenced, and cannot post during day 5. They will not be included when calculating the majority.

An admin was about to set a timed ban bomb on a member, but he was surprised that this member was a woman, and instead he set it on someone else, and only realised too late he had tagged a friend.

There are 24 players in the game. (12 is a majority)

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Day 5 begins now

So... Do you still doubt the fact that Admins are evil? Because I don't.

One more thing, how many doctors are left, exactly?

I just found out Coolness Bears is the Godfather, so I'm probably gonna need protection.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Where did you get that info?

Mcoy will trust Jonnas, Mcoy noticed everyone saying the other day that we should be lynching somebody because we can't just do nothing, Mcoy dosen't see why now should be an exception and Mcoy hasn't seen anything that says Coolness Bears is good

Mcoy vote: Coolness Bears