Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Raining_again

Facebook is being a bit odd today, so give this a try. It's not a great photo though.

Not as bad as a piercing B)

I was going to say that, but I think it depends on the piercing. My labret didn't hurt at all, yet when I had a lip ring about an inch to my left, it hurt like hell.

Generally though I agree. Piercings hurt more, tattoos hurt for longer.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook is being a bit odd today, so give this a try. It's not a great photo though.

I was going to say that, but I think it depends on the piercing. My labret didn't hurt at all, yet when I had a lip ring about an inch to my left, it hurt like hell.

Generally though I agree. Piercings hurt more, tattoos hurt for longer.

Surface piercings = WORST. PAIN. EVAR.

I hate to drag this pic up again, but you're relativley new :D

newpiercingsbythystian.jpg

Fuck that. It looks good and all, but surface piercings creep me out. I'm not entirely sure why.

I fancy another piercing, but not sure what. I saw a guy with a monroe piercing (top lip for those not knowledgable about piercings) that I thought looked quite good, but I'm not sure it would suit me.

Whilst searching for a picture of a Monroe piercing, I found this. It's awesome.

Fuck that. It looks good and all, but surface piercings creep me out. I'm not entirely sure why.

I fancy another piercing, but not sure what. I saw a guy with a monroe piercing (top lip for those not knowledgable about piercings) that I thought looked quite good, but I'm not sure it would suit me.

Whilst searching for a picture of a Monroe piercing, I found this. It's awesome.

suerly thats a photoshop?

suerly thats a photoshop?

lawl. "it's a shop! i can tell by the shadows"

yeah it is...

i like how photoshop and gooooooooooooooooooogle and the likes are verbs now.

for example: i'd like to google his photoshop.

and other such gems... ^__^

Urgh I just found out the nasty way that (I think) I'm allergic to acrylic. Either that or I stretched my ear too soon. It was fine for the first 12 hours, then when i went to work I had to change the earpiece to my other ear to take calls... i changed the piercing to metal when i got home and it bled quite a bit. Don't think its a blowout cause its only 3mm. It still didnt feel right so I downsized it.

I'm 99% sure its an allergy as I've had one before with gold. Now the only problem is finding suitable jewellery. 3mm seems to be really awkward >_<

My ear is bleeding, and swollen. Tasty.

A friend of mine is having this done somewhere on his arm:

ghostbusters.jpg

Personally, I think it's awesome if he went through with it. If I was going to have a tattoo, it would have to be either the Autobots or Decepticons icon, I think they look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

So i've been thinking of getting a tattoo more and more of late. Just gonna get something small, like a phrase in latin. One of my favourite sayings has always been Better Days, which in Latin is Melior Dies. I'd like it on my forearm, kinda like this:

michael-clark.jpg

It's gonna have to wait till October probably. Don't have the time to get it done until I'm off work, which wont be until then.

Why? I know they take longer to heal but I thought that was it?

I would go on and on but really the internet is full of reasons as to why guns shouldn't be used, espcially on kids, the main reason is the fact they can't be autoclaved, so spread blood around and what can happen? Oh thats right - aids.

Otherwise they embed a earring into your ear which is the reason they tend to take longer, alot of people have good times with guns, but for the main part they really aren't worth the hassle.

Either way, go have a look on google, but don't stress yourself about it, its just something to know in future for other things.

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!