NEurope
AshMat

I Am Legend

The hot film to see at the moment, who else has seen it now?

Such a good film, but i hate when they make you jump every 10 minutes.

This film shaved at least 2 years off my life through stress. Yeah, the CGI is awful and the ending wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed it. It's one of those films that stays in your head after you've watched it.

It was a fantastic film, but it kept making me jump when I wasn't ready. I prepared myself when the music was building up then the fricking Hive jumped onto Will Smith when I wasn't prepared! But it's great.

The measles virus has been genetically engineered to cure cancer, though the immunisation becomes airborne and does something to the world's population EXCEPT for Will Smith. That's all I'm saying.

and the book is shockingly different to the film, but the film's really awesome =D

Really want to see it, but all they show her is local movies and animations for kids. Looks like I have to wait for a dvd release.

The measles virus has been genetically engineered to cure cancer, though the immunisation becomes airborne and does something to the world's population EXCEPT for Will Smith. That's all I'm saying.

28 days later in NY rether than london

rage virus was replaced by another one.

what makes it special is the directing, thats what made the film for me

I thought the movie was great, I only jumped at one of the jumpy moments though. Will Smith was great, the only annoying thing for me was that they

killed the dog! Damn them, that dog was awesome!

What i found wierd was the

Bit with the mannequin in the pudde, had he just left it there and forgot or what?

I really, really want to go see this film, but nobody from home was available to.

Hmm, I'm kinda hoping one of my Brighton friends wants to go and see it with me, but I ain't holding out much hope. It's just like Rocky Balboa and Transformers all over again! :(

Fuckers.

Nope Ashmat, they had left it there as a trap for him (you do mean the one that was standing in the puddle that he shot right?)

Yeah that one, you mean

The zombies left it there?

Guess they're cleverer than i thought

The CGI was awful imo. Its going to look horrendously dated next year let alone in the later future. The ending scarred an otherwise enjoyable and decent film. Will Smith was very good.

Omega man FTW.

Oh dear. At least Will Smith's film tried to stay vaguely faithful to the book. The less said about this insult to anyone who has read the book the better.

Everyone should read the book though since the film has almost a completely different story. Its not long and is a gripping read all the way through.

I thought it was great, bit confusing though. Maybe I wasnt paying enough attention, but

was it ever explained why he was immune?

And when he finds the cure at the end, what was up with that? All of a sudden it just came to life without him doing anything, then he took the blood and sent the woman away.

I thought it was great, bit confusing though. Maybe I wasnt paying enough attention, but

was it ever explained why he was immune?

And when he finds the cure at the end, what was up with that? All of a sudden it just came to life without him doing anything, then he took the blood and sent the woman away.

I think they explained it saying odds are that there would be x% of people in the world who would be immune.

As for the cure. He was testing that Zombie but the cure must of taken a while to take effect.

I was terrified through the whole thing.

It was amazing! I was almost crying in some parts.

I was expecting the cgi to looks abysmal after reading some of the posts on here, but when I saw the movie I didn't think it looked bad at all....thought thats probably just me.

I was terrified through the whole thing.

It was amazing! I was almost crying in some parts.

I'm also going to try and become less of a wimp.

:wink:

lolololol10char

I thought it was a good Movie! :grin:

I fell asleep for 5 minutes which didn't help my already confused mind! but the bit i missed was nothing important. :D

I didn't fall asleep because the film was boring, it was more to do with the fact i got about 3 hours sleep the night before and the cinema was the comfiest place to fall asleep.

Is it strange that i didn't jump once!? I'm usually easily scared and creeped out but this didn't even surprise me. :awesome:

Still a good film that was very enjoyable though!